Holloway is really the only man to outstrike Swanson in the UFC

for 2 rounds.

I dont think Conor will be the better striker in rounds 3, 4 and 5.

The reasons why conor chose to wrestle after round 2, is pretty well known..do I really have to point out the whole acl tear?

Lol right Aldo was out striking Max until he ran out of gas in both fights. On the other hand Cub got destroyed.

2nd fight, aldo was at no point out striking max...1st fight, he definitely outstruck max the first 2 rounds...but in the 2nd fight...max didn't let him get off nearly as much...I thought the first 2 rounds were very close...unlike the first fight...at that pace, aldo is pretty much done after round 2...which he was...Even when aldo tried to conserve his energy by throwing less. Max simply floored it, and went after aldo, with a non stop barrage attack...forcing aldo to engage...and that was the end.

The reasons why conor chose to wrestle after round 2, is pretty well known..do I really have to point out the whole acl tear?
I think Conor tore his ACL trying to pass Max's guard late in the second though, and that was after a few TDs

I think Conor tore his ACL trying to pass Max's guard late in the second though, and that was after a few TDs

Ya...I think he talked about that...either way, I think it was one of those freak accidents...if they ever fought again, I think conor would tool him for the first 3 rounds...after that, with max' incredible cardio, he might do some damage...who knows...he's definitely a different fighter, but so is conor...I think if it was a 3 round fight, conor would win easily...but 5 rounds, makes it trickier.

Aldo outstruck him. 5 significant strikes to 0.
tumblr_m0ycxnFyNX1qfrkf9o1_250.gif
that's WEC

Edgar was pretty even with cub on the feet while it stayed there, but he took the path of least resistance and destroyed him on the ground for 3 and a half rounds.

my thoughts are, he got fucking strangled into a panic last saturday night.

2nd fight, aldo was at no point out striking max...1st fight, he definitely outstruck max the first 2 rounds...but in the 2nd fight...max didn't let him get off nearly as much...I thought the first 2 rounds were very close...unlike the first fight...at that pace, aldo is pretty much done after round 2...which he was...Even when aldo tried to conserve his energy by throwing less. Max simply floored it, and went after aldo, with a non stop barrage attack...forcing aldo to engage...and that was the end.
More like Max floored it once he ate a solid leg kick. He didn't like the kicks at all and put the pressure on to avoid the range needed for Aldo to land another kick.

I'm not even referring to that. I'm referring to his fights with Nate and Mayweather.

Max didn't know Conor had a shit gas tank back then. Now he does. He'll exploit it with body shots. If Max is able to push the pace and survive, he should have this.

I'm not even referring to that. I'm referring to his fights with Nate and Mayweather.

Max didn't know Conor had a shit gas tank back then. Now he does. He'll exploit it with body shots. If Max is able to push the pace and survive, he should have this.

their first fight was only 3 rounds...and I don't think conor's fight with mayweather proves anything...the guy did go 10 rounds with floyd, while making his pro debut...he also went 5 hard fought rounds with nate...at a very high pace...

their first fight was only 3 rounds...and I don't think conor's fight with mayweather proves anything...the guy did go 10 rounds with floyd, while making his pro debut...he also went 5 hard fought rounds with nate...at a very high pace...
He gassed in the 2nd round of that 5 round fight with Nate

It was the same exact division, different owners though. What's your point? Are we distinguishing between Zuffa UFC and WME UFC also?
The thread title says UFC im just saying and its not like aldo didnt get rekt twice by the same guy

He gassed in the 2nd round of that 5 round fight with Nate

People say that all the time...yet he was able to not only win both round 1 and 2 very easily...he also won round 4...not sure why people love to debate this fight...if that fight was scored under the new rules, the fight wouldn't even be close...both the 1st and 2nd rounds could easily be a 10-8...in boxing, the round where there was 2 knock downs would be a 10-7 round. A knockdown is a knockdown, regardless if the fighter was hurt or not...

People say that all the time...yet he was able to not only win both round 1 and 2 very easily...he also won round 4...not sure why people love to debate this fight...if that fight was scored under the new rules, the fight wouldn't even be close...both the 1st and 2nd rounds could easily be a 10-8...in boxing, the round where there was 2 knock downs would be a 10-7 round. A knockdown is a knockdown, regardless if the fighter was hurt or not...
Calm down, i said he gassed, that is all.

Not at any point did i say who i thought won each round or give my opinion on the fight.

Thanks anyway

So you're saying Conor's gas tank isn't that bad?

I used to think that.

Conor paced himself in the second Nate fight.

Back