Holloway is ranked 3rd p4p now...

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not saying I disagree but he was ranked 4th a week ago... They clearly changed the rankings because he has a fight coming up, it's annoying how they always do that.

How could he logically be ahead of MM, DC or Conor?

DC has 1 loss to arguably the best fighter ever. MM has no losses in his weight class.

Conor beat Max and never lost at FW and won a belt in the next weight class up.

Welcome to the UFC hype train.

All aboard

Any champions with upcoming fights please move to the front of the line.

Not saying I disagree but he was ranked 4th a week ago... They clearly changed the rankings because he has a fight coming up, it's annoying how they always do that.
That is what the p4p list is for. It is just a marketing tool.

That escalated quickly...

DC has 1 loss to arguably the best fighter ever. MM has no losses in his weight class.

He's not ahead of MM or Conor... He's ahead of DC though, so is Stipe. DC might only have one loss but steroids or not he still got headkick ko'd by Jones and won a split decision over Gustaffson. Meanwhile Holloway has been dominating everybody and finishing guys like Aldo and Pettis.

I can't say that I'm mad about that. 11 fight win streak. Finishing Cub, Pettis and Aldo along the way.

Not really

p4p is a load of nonsense anyway
and that is what it is there for

hyping/promoting

Stipe's inactivity, combined with his only win in the last year being over someone whose now been removed from the rankings, seems to have been enough for 1 panelist to put Joanna over him (Andreas Hale of Fight News).

Whether right or wrong that move seems to have been enough for Stipe to lose a point and give Holloway the overall edge.

Last edited:

mcgregor isn't even fighting, he shouldn't even be ranked

The UFC doesn't do the rankings. I remember when Conor was fighting Chad in 189, Chad was ranked 1 in FW, the moment he signed to fight Conor he got ranked 2 and Frankie was moved to 1

Max hasn't lost since losing to Conor; Conor has. Conor has fought 8 times since their fight and is 7-1 in that span. Max has fought 11 times and is 11-0 in that span. There is a good argument for ranking him above either guy, Conor or DC. I think it's a coin flip honestly.

Back