Holloway is getting more flack for his illness than Ortega for taking steroids

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
The PED zealotry on this forum is just another excuse to bash fighters that Shertards don't like personally.

Certain guys get hounded for failed tests even if they're eventually cleared (e.g. Romero), but others get total passes for it.
Almost everyone uses something. Why does anyone give a fuck? That would be the death of mma if everyone just took a multivitamin.

Ortega is really overhyped, from KOing a punch drunk, traumatized Frankie. Wasn't impressive at all, Frankie was stumbling around the cage like a drunkard when Ortega landed the most telegraphed uppercut I've ever seen.
Yeah it's not like Ortega landed one of the sickest counter elbows ever that put Frankie on queer street and led to the uppercut. Do you even watch the fights pussy?

Holloway TKO's him before the final bell.

It is kinda interesting how Ortega is getting zero hate for his failed test in the past.

If MaxBless is healthy I really don’t see what Tcity has for him, dudes a wrecking ball

Sad.

Holloway suffered from an unknown issue and has been ridiculed for it

Ortega has literally taken steroids and no one mentions it. I guess Ortega is the flavour of the month

Holloway will destroy Ortega
Yet when other fighters have minuscule amounts in their system people can’t accept facts because they choose to hate. Ortega tested high and said as much but he isn’t a cheater because he came clean...... after he was caught with no viable defense. Funny

I don't care about PEDs, i just want to see them fights. So yeah Ortega > Holloway.

MMA fans & Sherdog only care about steroids if it's Jon Jones.

Anderson, Cyborg ect get passes.

The PED zealotry on this forum is just another excuse to bash fighters that Shertards don't like personally.

Certain guys get hounded for failed tests even if they're eventually cleared (e.g. Romero), but others get total passes for it.

If a fighter I like tests positive, he shifts to the "fighters I don't like" column.

If that fighter is "eventually cleared" I assume shenanigans. I toss "innocent until proven guilty". Finding ways out is an art form and I don't buy it for a second. You test positive, you're marked for life. I believe Cyborg goes to sleep in a pool of steroids.

No one really knows who ortega is besides some basement dwellers who spend all day watching and reading about MMA.. Atleast some people know who Holloway is from him fighting conor.
Oh come on.
I dont see any validity to go bashing a fighter simply because his name is not as well known as his opponent. There is legit criticism and comments but that's honestly a pretty silly comment.

Every single famous fighter, every single famous sportsman (male or female) was once unknown to 99% of the public. Its just a fact.

I'm a fan of both fighters Max and Brian but I'd like to think most sherbro members can come up with with something more insightful than Ortega is less well-known. That may be true but it isn't relevant.

When did Holloway “got flack” for his illness?

I dunno man.

Ortega’s response was more honest than any other fighter not named Chael.

I like max and think he’s gonna win a dog fight shootout.

That said dude drops outta fights quite a bit.

Because

Ortega put a spell on sherdog

giphy.gif

It is kinda interesting how Ortega is getting zero hate for his failed test in the past.
well when you come out and admit to what you did nine times out of 10 people stop caring.

Back