Holloway is getting more flack for his illness than Ortega for taking steroids

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I have to admit that Ortega’s career will always have an asterisk. Owning up to doing wrong doesn’t just dismiss the initial transgression.

Other than that he seens like a nice guy. So I can give him a second chance in that regard. But there will always be that asterisk for me. Peds are a deal breaker.

It is what it is.... Just hope we are Blessed with the fight we want Saturday.

Ortega is really overhyped, from KOing a punch drunk, traumatized Frankie. Wasn't impressive at all, Frankie was stumbling around the cage like a drunkard when Ortega landed the most telegraphed uppercut I've ever seen.

Ortega is hollywood now so nobody questions him. Gucci!

Sad.

Holloway suffered from an unknown issue and has been ridiculed for it

Ortega has literally taken steroids and no one mentions it. I guess Ortega is the flavour of the month

Holloway will destroy Ortega
he consumed a weight cutting drug. he openly admitted it, rather than blaming on some unknown force. he accepted his fine and suspension without appeal.

what else do you want him to do, stop screwing your wife?

1525096630344.gif

lol.

i dont think brian is dodgy like that.

im abit surprised some would think that about him.

but it be what it be.

you taking max in this fight buds?

I haven't seen anyone ridiculing Max for his illness, if true then that's absolutely pathetic, Max has been nothing but a model champion.

The same people that want all of Jon Jones' wins changed to NC's are rooting for Brian Ortega <45>

lol.

i dont think brian is dodgy like that.

im abit surprised some would think that about him.

but it be what it be.

you taking max in this fight buds?

I'll root for Max, but I have a feeling Brian will find a way to win. I like both guys, but I've been a fan of max since I saw him against poirier, so I'll go with him.

Regardless of who wins, I'm just excited to see the top of that division moving again.

Despite liking Brian, I genuinely think his Ortega foundation is sketchy, but maybe he doesn't realize it yet.

A guy pops many years ago and losers dwell on it years later, despite testing clean in every recent fight. Sad indeed, losers. Hold that L.

I'll root for Max, but I have a feeling Brian will find a way to win. I like both guys, but I've been a fan of max since I saw him against poirier, so I'll go with him.

Regardless of who wins, I'm just excited to see the top of that division moving again.
yeah i been waiting a long time for this fight. finally. its got fight of the year written all over it.

Well, at least people seem to be concerned with his health, its not like he is doing something "wrong" or cheating.
Yes I am concerned for his health. I do want to see the fight but I don't want to see a young guy like Max be suffer any long term issues due to fighting when he shouldn't. I still am not sure but from my research I tend to think it's something between the ears.

A guy pops many years ago and losers dwell on it years later, despite testing clean in every recent fight. Sad indeed, losers. Hold that L.

USADA is a joke. Ortega popped for steroids. Sorry, but that stays with you forever.

It's because Ortega is beautiful without having low bodyfat.... Cyborg catches so much shit.

lol it's true idk why ppl love Testosterone City so much but hate jon who was proven innocent by science

so its not known what happened to him last time? During interviews he sounded like he was on pills or heroin.

ortega strangles max inside 1 round

it wont even be competitive

Back