Holloway has had 2 chances and 9 minutes total to 1 shot aldo and put him away

Drew Peasack

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
conor mcgregor 1 shotted aldo in 13 seconds

hate the guy all you want. he convincingly beat 3 of dudes on the last UFC card

jsgguw.jpg

He one shot Aldo because he was in his head. Aldo came out swinging, for the first time in his career, and got caught. Find another Aldo fight where he comes out trying to KO his opponent right off. He made a mistake and got caught, it happens. Stop nuthugging someone who isn't an active fighter and stop trying to down play the fact that Holloway is the champ, has defended, and is the better fighter today. These threads made to keep McShitface relevant are getting out of hand by you casual WWE fans.

Stop trolling with your MMA Math . I would think most MMA fans just wants him to fight again and defend. We don't need another thread of people arguing about their opinions on the same damn topic.

Conor will never be GOAT as long as he is 1-1 against Nate Diaz off a submission loss and close decision win.

Stop trolling with your MMA Math . I would think most MMA fans just wants him to fight again and defend. We don't need another thread of people arguing about their opinions on the same damn topic.
thats not MMA math lol. he beat Holloway and Aldo. if he never fought Holloway and I said he would beat him because he beat Aldo in a more convincing fashion. then it would be MMAth.

but its not. he beat both of them

Conor got lucky, Holloway actually beat Aldo twice without being lucky, Conor got an Aldo that was coming of a long layoff due to injury and had no timing.

But then again, Conor has dodged a ton of competition, hes busy beating cans like Eddie for a fake LW strap.

Sad that all the nuthuggers trying to squeeze a conor triumph out of Max's 2 impressive wins. Max is actually active and defending his belt, and takes on all comers. Just go on instagram and wait ... i'm sure he'll post something soon. Cause he aint defending the belt or even fighting.

by that logic, JDS's Ko of Cain is more impressive than the 2 subsequent beat downs that Cain put on JDS. i don't think so buddy.

He stopped Aldo twice without getting making him blind with rage.

Back