Holloway drops McGregor

tenor.gif

<Oku03><Oku04>

Why is only Conor allowed to throw out excuses for this fight? Max was injured 30 seconds in. Conor had a full round and a half to knock hobbled max out before he started grappling. Conor didn’t hurt his knee until almost the end of the 2nd round trying to escape half guard.
there's no need to make excuses for conor's performance in this fight, the hurt knee just might be part of the reason why he slipped off a blocked kick

It's been a while since I watched the fight but I remember Conor lands a good oblique kick on max and max returns like four or five then mcgregor starts shooting for the takedown.

Conor didn't hurt his knee. Max destroyed it. Rematch would be much closer than people think.

We already know Max is awesome TS. Thanks for the clip though.

That's not even close to getting dropped. He blocks the shot, loses his balance (torn ACL) and catches himself. Never falls down and isn't hurt.

Keep reaching.

Yep. TS selectively chose an image that didn't show the round.

That's not even close to getting dropped. He blocks the shot, loses his balance (torn ACL) and catches himself. Never falls down and isn't hurt.

Keep reaching.

Thats what Ive been saying. But.. Do the rules count this as being dropped? Would it be scored (today) as being dropped? Head kick, partially blocked, knees buckle, hand touches ground, instantly back up.

Obviously his knee is jacked. You can see he puts weight on his left leg for a split second, buckles, and then catches his balance on that "squat fall" in which all of his weight is on his right leg.

Yes, I know none of this matters. Conor dominated every round. It's just an interesting topic.

It only matters who is winning at the end of the fight

Why is only Conor allowed to throw out excuses for this fight? Max was injured 30 seconds in. Conor had a full round and a half to knock hobbled max out before he started grappling. Conor didn’t hurt his knee until almost the end of the 2nd round trying to escape half guard.

Holy shit!

Some people actually pay attention.

It's been a while since I watched the fight but I remember Conor lands a good oblique kick on max and max returns like four or five then mcgregor starts shooting for the takedown.

Conor didn't hurt his knee. Max destroyed it. Rematch would be much closer than people think.

He hurt his knee when he was passing Max's guard.

This thread was made like a week ago and it’s pretty clear he didn’t drop him... as much as I might wish he had

Honestly why do so many posters think getting pushed off balance is the same as getting rocked or dropped?
Pretty much every Conor fan thinks that, when Khabib smashed MJ.....

I thought conor haters despise when that fight is brought up because it was so long ago.

Back