Hold up...

lol Bisping ducked every legit contender for over a year. His only title defense before GSP was against #14 ranked Dan Henderson. He wasn't exactly jumping at the opportunity to face Romero, Whittaker, or Mousasi, i.e. The Real Contenders.

Whittaker has fought everybody put in front of him and has a better resume than Bisping does. He's beat Brunson, Jacare, and Romero, and is on an 8 fight win streak.

So. When Bisping cant fight due to an injury he's ducking. But Whittaker is 100% fine getting out of a fight due to injury?

May I remind you Dana wanted Bisping to face the winner of Romero/Whittaker after a season of TUF and Bisping accepted but Whittaker declined.

How is Whittaker in the clear but Bisping gets scrutinised?
Bisping was “healthy” to fight GSP but “unfit” to fight Yoel. Get out of here

Bisping was “healthy” to fight GSP but “unfit” to fight Yoel. Get out of here

Bisping signed to fight the winner of Whittaker-Yoel after coaching a season of TUF, Whittaker won and he declined so they setup the GSP fight

Bisping signed to fight the winner of Whittaker-Yoel after coaching a season of TUF, Whittaker won and he declined so they setup the GSP fight
He didn't decline TUF but he had a six month old son he hadn't seen much of since he's been in camp for the Romero fight. He wanted extra $$$ to bring his family over but Dana didn't want to pay the extra. Dana was fine with the GSP v Bisping fight because Rob was injured and he didn't want to give Woodley a big fight. Let's not twist facts.

So. When Bisping cant fight due to an injury he's ducking. But Whittaker is 100% fine getting out of a fight due to injury?

May I remind you Dana wanted Bisping to face the winner of Romero/Whittaker after a season of TUF and Bisping accepted but Whittaker declined.

How is Whittaker in the clear but Bisping gets scrutinised?
Hold up...
upload_2018-2-13_20-4-47.jpeg

Bisping was an unregenerate ducker. His only rival in the duck kingdom was Canter McGregger. Now Canter is the true duck queen.

This won't sort itself out until 2019 is my guess.
Conor would flat-line Bisping.....put it on the board.

Back