Hold up...

P4PKingBisping

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
So. When Bisping cant fight due to an injury he's ducking. But Whittaker is 100% fine getting out of a fight due to injury?

May I remind you Dana wanted Bisping to face the winner of Romero/Whittaker after a season of TUF and Bisping accepted but Whittaker declined.

How is Whittaker in the clear but Bisping gets scrutinised?

So. When Bisping cant fight due to an injury he's ducking. But Whittaker is 100% fine getting out of a fight due to injury?

May I remind you Dana wanted Bisping to face the winner of Romero/Whittaker after a season of TUF and Bisping accepted but Whittaker declined.

Because people are hypocrites.

Whittaker wasn't ducking top contenders for a year. He was literally scheduled to fight the number one contender, not the 14th ranked

Whittaker is from NZ and since he's from NZ he's going to win anyway so what's the point of the fight?

People are generally idiots.

There's your answer.

10000792.gif

Bisping agreed to coach TUF against Whittaker, Whittaker declined.
Who was Bisping' first defence and who was the person he was scheduled to defend against next? Hendo and GSP. I love Bisping but he was avoiding the top fighters in his division up until Whittaker was knocking on the door and we all saw Whittaker get injured against Romero

People are generally idiots.

There's your answer.
TS is people and therefore generally an idiot.

Bisping ducked Whittaker first. And Whittaker not wanting to waste everyone's time by doing TUF and instead fighting and beating Jacare and Romero back to back while Bisping sat out and waited for GSP is hardly ducking.

And TS claim that Whittaker is fine?

Robert took on and defeated Romero and Jacare

Who else can say that?

Bisping was an unregenerate ducker. His only rival in the duck kingdom was Canter McGregger. Now Canter is the true duck queen.

This won't sort itself out until 2019 is my guess.

Whittaker wasn't ducking top contenders for a year. He was literally scheduled to fight the number one contender, not the 14th ranked
It doesn't matter how long. If bisping pulled out of any fight with an injury,or simply saved money on car insurance by switching to Geico,the butthurt masses would go into apoplexy.

TS is people and therefore generally an idiot.

Bisping ducked Whittaker first. And Whittaker not wanting to waste everyone's time by doing TUF and instead fighting and beating Jacare and Romero back to back while Bisping sat out and waited for GSP is hardly ducking.

And TS claim that Whittaker is fine?

The context of my statement was meant to be lost on everyone. I'm just having a bad day. Idiot ;)

Bisping agreed to coach TUF against Whittaker, Whittaker declined.
Whittaker doesn't seem like the type to WANT to be on camera a lot. Is it possible that's why he declined? If so I can't blame him. Some guys just want to fight. All the other stuff that goes along with it like promotion, trash talking, creating buzz, and such just isn't their thing. I seriously doubt he'd turn it down because he was somehow afraid, or ducking Bisping. Bisping knows how to run his mouth and 6-8 weeks (no idea how long filming takes) of that just doesn't appeal to everybody.

Easy........Assholes gunna asshole!

It doesn't matter how long. If bisping pulled out of any fight with an injury,or simply saved money on car insurance by switching to Geico,the butthurt masses would go into apoplexy.
Genuinely laughed hard at this! Also i hate bisping and hope geico wont insure him with 1 eye

Whitaker is out with undisclosed injuries. Is Normal. When healthy... expect someone to get slept. Also... While Whitaker was fighting top contender Yoel. Bisping was getting an "Easy" "Money-Fight" against St Pierre... ;)

Back