HOLD THE PHONE we got a conspiracy on our hands

You realize Ferg/Lee is for the interim and the winner will fight Conor right? Khabib is knocked down a peg now.
no bro conor calls the shots he already said he wants the russian in russia.. he can just say he doesnt wanna wait around. he will be fresh from the floyd fight cuz hes gonna knock out Floyd in 1 round

btw he will KO K-bov as well he just gotta utilize a lot of his footwork and train extra hard on the takedown defense and movin away from the clinch and he will ko him easy.

man_file_1066681_cell-phone-butt.jpg

no bro conor calls the shots he already said he wants the russian in russia.. he can just say he doesnt wanna wait around. he will be fresh from the floyd fight cuz hes gonna knock out Floyd in 1 round

btw he will KO K-bov as well he just gotta utilize a lot of his footwork and train extra hard on the takedown defense and movin away from the clinch and he will ko him easy.
1ga91l.jpg

If you can read Russia check the life.ru - they said that Khabib underwent removal of a hernia in July.
why was he itchin for a fight on twitter then for the past month if hes been in surgery

who said this? who is this reporter ?? answer me that? is it fake news/?? must be because K-Bov is still silent bout the surgery

do you see this man?

1200px-Dana_White_headshot.jpg

this man is lying to the public as we speak before we know it and no one aint doing shit about it around here so wtf is going on?

he is going on a public tirade claiming that this man:

20161112082616_1668831.JPG

aka K-Bov, as me n my personal homies call him,

is having surgery??? where is the evidence of this and why is my boy K-Bov silent? what injury is this???? why are we now hearing of this mysterious injury if K-Bov was itching for a fight on twitter all month??

why is this egg boy Dana lying ??????????? ?? ??? ?

I WILL TELL YOU WHY

he is waiting on this man:

conor2.jpg

MacG!

aka Mystic Mac

aka The Notorious One

to come back from his 1 round KO victory over Floydie boy

to fight K-BOV in RUSSIA at the end of the year to make a lot of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ RUSSIAN MARKET $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BloodMoney.jpg

you are being fooooooooooled ppl ! dana stallin so he can set up K-Bov vs MacG in Chechnya
I meet bj peen at the airport once

why was he itchin for a fight on twitter then for the past month if hes been in surgery

who said this? who is this reporter ?? answer me that? is it fake news/?? must be because K-Bov is still silent bout the surgery
Because it's Khabib - he was talking shit when he was injured and not ready to fight from what I can remember.
I doubt that it's fake news, they said that guy who leaked this info to them is from Khabib's circle (or close circle).

Dana is going to buy Hair Club for Men and reprise the old - I bought the company schtik.

Dont worry TS, Ill save your shit post.
giphy.gif

wait wtf?? this is in the wasteland now?

when did that happen. this was shapin up to become a historic prediction of the ages based on conspiritorial facts that i know now to be true

Back