Hold off on the hype train guys.

Anthony has got 1 thing now that he didn't have during most of his losses, self belief and real confidence. That can take you to the next level easily. As a fan of Gus, I do think he is so much more deserving of being closer to the title fight. Now if Anthony Smith fights Gus, and ends up beating Gus, Anthony Smith is right inline with anyone for a title shot. Gus has a ground advantage in my eyes, and no matter what people think, I would love to see Smith vs Gus.

We could have another Stipe here just knocking out old, battle-worn men.

Hell naw, it's much more fun jumping on random unproven hypetrains only for them to crash spectacularly. If it's proven it wouldn't be called hypetrain, it would just be called train. Where's the fun in jumping on that?

that stipc was a 3 time defending heavyweight champ im sure Anthony smith would take 3 time lhw champ.

No Jones, DC retiring, Gus never fighting.

Corey Anderson is ranked behind those 3 now. It’s possible.

No Jones, DC retiring, Gus never fighting.

Corey Anderson is ranked behind those 3 now. It’s possible.

what im amazed at is how people went from thinking that stipe was the goat to not the biggest bum in mma history.

it amazing just how little people give dc the respect he should get. I know most of comes from the fan if jon im a perfect person and a saint of a saint jones keeps telling them that he is.,

what im amazed at is how people went from thinking that stipe was the goat to not the biggest bum in mma history.

it amazing just how little people give dc the respect he should get. I know most of comes from the fan if jon im a perfect person and a saint of a saint jones keeps telling them that he is.,

All polls before Stipe got KOd indicated that the majority on here had some senses and knew Stipe wasn’t the GOAT.

He looks good, but what bothers me about this guy is how many fights he has for his age. And 13 losses? That's a lot
The majority of his losses are before 2011. Still cant believe he has been cutting to 185lb. I would like to see him fight Gus, but Gus never fights.

Hype train? Nah b, lets see bruh beat someone who’s not like 37

Back