Hold off on the hype train guys.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
We could have another Stipe here just knocking out old, battle-worn men.

Anthony Smith is for real!

Welcome to the Lionheart era!!!

that train just steem rolled this thread

Anthony smith will destroy Natty Jon Jones.

Anthony has definitely improved over the past few years. Yes, Shogun is in his twilight. But Anthony looked very methodical in that finish. The guy has always had serious power and good striking. At least it breathes some hope into a really thin LHW division.

He looks good, but what bothers me about this guy is how many fights he has for his age. And 13 losses? That's a lot

They can't be as awesome as Micky Gall

Can someone post a gif of the finish. At work and missed the fight.

Anthony smith will destroy Natty Jon Jones.

Smith is definitely young enough in his career to still potentially be around by the time Jones comes off his four year drug suspension.

He looks good, but what bothers me about this guy is how many fights he has for his age. And 13 losses? That's a lot
Well, he has had a lot of fights, period. Possibly fought in the wrong weight class for a long time. Sometimes guys turn it around later. Could be what's happening here. Could also be just that he has fought guys who were primed to get KO.

He looks solid but I’m not about to forget Thiago santos starched his ass in the fight before Rashad. He’s definitely beatable. He’s lost 15 times for Christ sake.

I was actually really surprised at how many fights the guys had though. Still a very impressive win

Back