Hodge Twins on youtube

I like the hodge twins, never understood their popularity.

Their videos are boring as fuck. Can never stick to the point and just relay clear concise information. Constantly go off track and cant stick to the point.

I like the hodge twins, never understood their popularity.

Their videos are boring as fuck. Can never stick to the point and just relay clear concise information. Constantly go off track and cant stick to the point.
That's their appeal. The nonsense they do in their videos. No one watches these two for actual advice.

who tf is watching fitness videos for entertainment? weird af
I don't even watch their fitness videos. I sometimes watch their food reviews and videos where they read e-mails about general life

Also, there are a million fitness youtubers. The ones that stand at the top are the ones who are entertaining.

Someone else on here linked their vids one day and I watched a few. Not really my kind of humor I guess. Mildly funny.

I never thought about that?

Do they boast about it in their videos?

They don't boast about it bro. It's just if I wanted them to bang me then I'm sure millions of girls want them to bang them too

How about these two.. you know you have dirty thoughts.

I have so many questions!

• If you date one, does it count as a threesome?
  • When you secks them, do they both feel it, or does one miss out due to nature trolling them?
  • Do they have multiple p00ns?
  • What if one needs to take a shit, but the other is busy trying to get uberTS, do they fight who gets the right to their activity?
  • more to come

I don't even watch their fitness videos. I sometimes watch their food reviews and videos where they read e-mails about general life

Also, there are a million fitness youtubers. The ones that stand at the top are the ones who are entertaining.
Bizarre. I want information not entertainment and they're horrible on informing, which is supposed to be the purpose

All kiiiinds of gains.

Saw "twins".

Thought thread had to be about breasts.

Leaving disappointed.

Bizarre. I want information not entertainment and they're horrible on informing, which is supposed to be the purpose
Some channels are more informative like Candito or OmarIsuf, Chris Jones (semi-mixed, more info than entertainment though), and there are other channels which are more entertainment / vlog / some fitness

There are like 10,000 fitness channel spreading generally the same information so it isn't hard to find the information you want.

With that in mind, people want to be entertained when they watch YouTube. I dunno why it's bizarre to you that people are drawn to YouTubers in a specific genre (in this case, fitness) that also provide laughs as well.

There are like 10,000 fitness channel spreading generally the same information so it isn't hard to find the information you want.

With that in mind, people want to be entertained when they watch YouTube. I dunno why it's bizarre to you that people are drawn to YouTubers in a specific genre (in this case, fitness) that also provide laughs as well.

It's not. What's bizarre to me is when the attempt to be funny and entertaining drowns out the original intent of the video and channel. Elliot's videos are unwatchable because they'll have a title leading me to believe he's going to convey specific information I want, then you have to sort through 15 minutes of him going off track and ranting about random shit.

Back