Hobby Lobby at it again! Sells blatanty racist decorations

Good luck with that boycott. Didn't you spent a lot of time at Hobby Lobby in the first place.

Everyone's favorite looney alt right corporation is back at it again. It seems there is almost no group they are not happy to offend. This time they were caught selling "decorative" cotton pieces in a blatant homage to the days of slavery.

Removing the product is the obvious first step. But an apology is just not enough. What should be done here? A boycott is obvious. But what else?

www.pennlive.com/news/2017/09/hobby_lobby_controversy_starts.html

Fire and fury obviously.

I was thinking it would look great in a rustic or country motif. But, I'm a straight white guy so what do I know about home decor?

This is 100% how I saw it as well. The antler chandeliers and with the animal skin rugs around there, perfect.

This is 100% how I saw it as well. The antler chandeliers and with the animal skin rugs around there, perfect.
that's just your subliminal hatred of blacks manifesting itself as acceptance of that terrible decoration

It's funny and sad at the same time how the entire nation can get in an argument because one dumb cunt makes a stupid, racist, comment online.

Yikes, apparently this isn't an isolated case of wingnut looniness...

I have one of those in my home. Sorry TS!

fall-decorating-with-natural-elements-490x334.jpg

decorating-with-cotton.jpg

That legit looks good. I want someone to make a video of a black SJW walking unawares into a house decorated full of cotton.

my wife makes a lot of crafts and decorations for our house and she made a cooler version of that hobby lobby piece years ago.

It's funny and sad at the same time how the entire nation can get in an argument because one dumb cunt makes a stupid, racist, comment online.

It's not even the comment, it's the media that decides to make stories about it to push peoples buttons.

Anyone who scours the internet for a few seconds even can find all sorts of ridiculous comments, opinions, you name it. It's mostly just 'noise' but when media picks up stories it is then elevated to a status where it usually shouldn't be.

Society is very irrational, and especially so when it comes to the word 'racist'. It's like throwing meat to hyenas.

This particular story is hard to take seriously because of the level of ridiculousness, and yet it is still somehow a story.

I want to hate Hobby Lobby, those prices and those weekly 40% discounts though....

This is like that thread about the "cotton pickin' good time" fair that some black sherdog poster had in his town.

latest

So today why driving my pink Cadillac on 22s, slinging weed brownies; I was horrified to see the racist sailor smoking a crackpipe that brought my people to this terrible country; i think Popeyes is a trap to get black people on a boat again; my people are now addicted to fried chicken and crack pipes because of this playa hater;get woke playas

It's not even the comment, it's the media that decides to make stories about it to push peoples buttons.

Anyone who scours the internet for a few seconds even can find all sorts of ridiculous comments, opinions, you name it. It's mostly just 'noise' but when media picks up stories it is then elevated to a status where it usually shouldn't be.

Society is very irrational, and especially so when it comes to the word 'racist'. It's like throwing meat to hyenas.

This particular story is hard to take seriously because of the level of ridiculousness, and yet it is still somehow a story.
Yeah, I didn't explain myself well but that's exactly what I was referring to. These Yahoo and other online "journalists" apparently have nothing to do but search internet comment boards for stupid comments they know they can use to fabricate a headline that will get people worked up. This one racist cunt makes a stupid comment and all of a sudden there's "controversy".

so we can't wear T Shirts anymore?

or use towels?
or wear jeans?

Oh look it was a WHITE person who got offended. It's like they're literally looking for things to be offended.

Back