Hobby Lobby at it again! Sells blatanty racist decorations

Its being picked up by all the local media and by more news sources every hour. This is a huge deal. Just because you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend racism by companies like Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A doesnt exist, that doesnt make it untrue.

Also it really bothers me when people who dont have ancestors who were slaves want to tell people who do what they should be offended by
{<doc}

Just because you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend racism by companies like Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A doesnt exist, that doesnt make it untrue.

Also it really bothers me when people who dont have ancestors who were slaves want to tell people who do what they should be offended by
You can be offended by everything if you'd like.

But not everything is racism

It's starting to feel like there's a push, that is not American or liberal, toward dividing our country with shit like this. There is basically no person (go out and find two- good luck) who is actually mad about this or any of the things like it. It's a very small source of very large manipulation. It's too far out of scale, even among other silly things. No left-leaning people here are even close to this sort of insanity, aside from a few trolls. And unfortunately, elements of the right (perhaps a majority now) think this is real too, and they are reacting as if it were real. Everybody is getting played.
Just now?

I've been saying this for the past few months. Even got multiple dubs and bans for pointing it out. Glad you've finally noticed, however.

I have one of those in my home. Sorry TS!

fall-decorating-with-natural-elements-490x334.jpg

decorating-with-cotton.jpg

Everyone's favorite looney alt right corporation is back at it again. It seems there is almost no group they are not happy to offend. This time they were caught selling "decorative" cotton pieces in a blatant homage to the days of slavery.

Removing the product is the obvious first step. But an apology is just not enough. What should be done here? A boycott is obvious. But what else?

www.pennlive.com/news/2017/09/hobby_lobby_controversy_starts.html
Boycott? Then where am I going to buy my cotton decorations from?

TBH I actually think it looks kind of cool. It isn't something for my home but it's so unique that it would probably look good up at the cottage or chalet.

I was thinking it would look great in a rustic or country motif. But, I'm a straight white guy so what do I know about home decor?

I have one of those in my home. Sorry TS!

fall-decorating-with-natural-elements-490x334.jpg

decorating-with-cotton.jpg

Those sticks are anti semitic because f the story of the Macabees slaughtering a man on the Sabbat for gathering sticks.

The cotton is racist, well, if you dont get why, you're even more of a racist than I thought.

0s5wfmab0hay.png

Fuck I just found out my shirt is made from cotton does that make me Racist?

I choose to look at this as a celebration of Eli Whitney, the white man who ended slavery.

So we've gone from racist fauna to racist flora. Excelsior, humanity.
XM8klRY.gif

Garlic flowers repels vampires,

Cotton flowers repels blacks,

________ flowers repels muslims

Can someone help Sweden with the last one

Has anyone not realised that TS is just a really, really, really unsubtle troll?

TS is joking, but when this came up on my Facebook it had thousands of likes and the comments were relatively split. Some people legitimately think this is racist. Great though bro, now its time to throw away your cotton clothes, dumbass.

Back