Hobby Lobby at it again! Sells blatanty racist decorations

Every time I see the word or hear the word "whinge"

tenor.gif

I went into Home Depot recently and saw that they were selling chains! Right out in the open!

Somebody needs to do something about those racists!
They where selling fucking rope in there too, yeah that's right fucking ROPE I can believe how racist Home Depot is, plus I saw a bunch of Mexicans outside and that only means that they don't let Mexicans into the store!
WTF!!!!! I'm sending some ANTIFA members to form a human chain around Home Depot and chant " Home Depot is not my home"
This is a fucking disgrace I can't believe this is happening in America

It's starting to feel like there's a push, that is not American or liberal, toward dividing our country with shit like this. There is basically no person (go out and find two- good luck) who is actually mad about this or any of the things like it. It's a very small source of very large manipulation. It's too far out of scale, even among other silly things. No left-leaning people here are even close to this sort of insanity, aside from a few trolls. And unfortunately, elements of the right (perhaps a majority now) think this is real too, and they are reacting as if it were real. Everybody is getting played.

A small point about this, I don't think you can read the character of Sherdog war room posters into the culture at large. As a group we're all self-selected for a willingness to confront and engage in opposing points of view. Not surprising given that this is a forum for cage fighting fans. That aside, I don't think that most people are this way. I think most people are content to live within their bubbles where they defriend people who disagree and tailor their online news feeds to "approved" ideas only. I mean, all that nonsense at Evergreen State actually happened so it's well established that bubble lunacy exists.

That said, I agree with you that this crazy bitch's point of view is far from the norm and I also suspect that a kind of behind-the-scenes wedge driving may be going on.

I went into Home Depot recently and saw that they were selling chains! Right out in the open!

This is actually a good analogy

Looks like a nice store. How long before radicals burn it to the ground?

More manufactured outrage designed to manipulate people.

ITT, A bunch of Shertards who will claim all liberals think Cotton is racist because some Whackjob dumbass posted that on her facebook.

brb gonna judge all Right Wingers based on the actions of 1 Larping Nazi.

The right is allowed to publicly disagree with a nazi.. The left doesn't allow such questioning of victimhood claims. You're off.

Good old El Viejo back at it again. Your constant trolling while funny at times is a little too obvious. You're too much of a caricature at this point to be taken seriously. Gotta give you credit for not getting banned thus far like your last account.

As far as the story. One dumb fuck got upset about a cotton display. No slave imagery, just cotton. Nobody really cares, this is just a manufactured story for clicks. Just your daily outrage story.

That's why I don't sell any items that's even remotely connected to African-American culture. And also, I only do my blackface sketch at home.

Maybe that should hurt my feelings as I picked cotton as a kid in the summer once.

Also my family on my mother's side were share croppers and did all kinds of field work.

Not my family but.
303297_336f36d2904169063d93aea8f7012759_large.jpg
cotton-in-whitfield-county.jpg

Lore.Cottonfield.jpg

Leftists hate Hobby Lobby.
Maybe that should hurt my feelings as I picked cotton as a kid in the summer once.

Also my family on my mother's side were share croppers and did all kinds of field work.

Not my family but.
cotton-in-whitfield-county.jpg

Lore.Cottonfield.jpg

This kind of blatant acts of racism is the result of trump empowering white nazis

-15/10 on this troll thread. Terrible.
He gets a 4/10 from me, due to he got some people(Mostly the Trump Humpers who are constantly butt hurt) rustled by their posts. If he would have dialed back the last couple sentences, I would scored it a 6/10.

Pro tip, when making a troll thread, less is more.

ITT, A bunch of Shertards who will claim all liberals think Cotton is racist because some Whackjob dumbass posted that on her facebook.

brb gonna judge all Right Wingers based on the actions of 1 Larping Nazi.

Well your team made The Onion obsolete, so it is hard to know where the line is.

Should be dub worthy to post tweets or any social media as news. At the very least this should be dumped.

If the thread was focused on shitty news sites picking up social media posts as news, fine. But using this garbage to build a narrative is even more idiotic. The fact that right wing posters here eat this shit up is sad.
Its being picked up by all the local media and by more news sources every hour. This is a huge deal. Just because you want to bury your head in the sand and pretend racism by companies like Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A doesnt exist, that doesnt make it untrue.

Also it really bothers me when people who dont have ancestors who were slaves want to tell people who do what they should be offended by

Back