Hobby Lobby at it again! Sells blatanty racist decorations

El anciano

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone's favorite looney alt right corporation is back at it again. It seems there is almost no group they are not happy to offend. This time they were caught selling "decorative" cotton pieces in a blatant homage to the days of slavery.

Removing the product is the obvious first step. But an apology is just not enough. What should be done here? A boycott is obvious. But what else?

www.pennlive.com/news/2017/09/hobby_lobby_controversy_starts.html

The existence of cotton is racist now too?

Lol @ cotton being racist. Lemmings gonna lemming.

Unacceptable and deplorable.

Antifa should quickly organize and go beat up some old lady Nazis there.

I wonder how many Blacks were murdered by other Blacks in the time it took to create this thread?

Oh my God the mental illness is increasing in scope!

TBH I actually think it looks kind of cool. It isn't something for my home but it's so unique that it would probably look good up at the cottage or chalet.

Key quote: "Numerous commenters said Rider probably wore clothes made of cotton and asked if she'd stop wearing those items."

I went into Home Depot recently and saw that they were selling chains! Right out in the open!

Somebody needs to do something about those racists!

ITT, A bunch of Shertards who will claim all liberals think Cotton is racist because some Whackjob dumbass posted that on her facebook.

brb gonna judge all Right Wingers based on the actions of 1 Larping Nazi.

There have been two stories where black people were offended by cotton that I have seen in the last week. The other one was some college students who visited a professors house for dinner and were offended by a centerpiece that included raw cotton, like the ones at hobby lobby. People are offended by everything these days. It's seriously a joke.

Everyone's favorite looney alt right corporation is back at it again. It seems there is almost no group they are not happy to offend. This time they were caught selling "decorative" cotton pieces in a blatant homage to the days of slavery.

Removing the product is the obvious first step. But an apology is just not enough. What should be done here? A boycott is obvious. But what else?

yeah its a house decor ..people with too much free time get "offended" at a strong breeze these days.

Seriously, is that article a parody? I don't want to get taken in by some Onion-type shenanigans and I just can't tell

Last edited:
Does this mean I have to get the watermelon themed paperweight off my desk?

If you're not blatantly trolling the woman that posted that, you're a moron. Seeing as who the TS is, I'm going with option 2.

Back