Hoax alien attack incoming to prevent Trump nomination?

That's why we need that wall

More like a roof. We need to build a roof over the US, and have those illegal Aliens pay for it.

The aliens will ha e a better chance of invading without Trump's Mexico wall!

The Alien Invasion is no hoax, and many of them want to behead the infidel. That's why we need a wall, we must keep these illegal Aliens out.

Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Shit like this, keeps me coming back to Sherdog.

OH YOU GUYS!:D

I think I've proven time and time again that I do

Actually I learned Evolution before I learned the Word. Remember they indoctrinate you with this stuff as a young child. Hence why you believe it so strongly but probably don't know much about it.

I believe in it because I read it and I understand and my mind isn't clouded by ken hams bullshit. But I'm not about to get this once again towards that path.

So what's the running bet on Aliens, Demons, and the Second Coming?

I'm willing to bet nothing of the above for the next...oh...let's go with 1000 years. Anyone wanna take a sig bet on it?

American minds appear to be slipping even more lately. More than usual.

Great news for my boy Alex Jones, though. He's thriving on the insanity. He's hit the big time. First he gets mentioned by Hill in her alt right speech. Then Obama mentions him in a speech. Now Hill actually used him in an ad. It's been a long journey to the top for him.

@ripskater but that acronym is pretty forced for LUCIFER. It stands for:

Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.

lol give me a break. Vatican is satanic and doesn't even try to hide it
Brother I've been on this trip to Europe and I took a day to go to the Vatican. The amount of idols (cough Roman Empire artifacts) they have is outstanding. It is in their churches and all over the Vatican. Place felt more like a museum and pagan temple, then anything having to do with Christ.

you're already calling them a superior race? Sad day BJJ rage. You're only a hop skip and a jump from receiving the "mark" at this point.

But i'll be honest- idk if these "aliens" are even real but if they are they're demonic. But it's fascinating to see how quickly people are ready to jump on this ET bandwagon.
Especially because this is the kind of deception that will be needed to *try* and explain away the rapture.

I didn't know that either, what makes you think that?

You said

The Alien Invasion is no hoax, and many of them want to behead the infidel. That's why we need a wall, we must keep these illegal Aliens out.

So I said

Mexicans want to behead infidels ?....... I did not know that .

The only wall being proposed is along the Mexican border so if you need a wall because you're afraid of being beheaded I assumed you thought Mexicans were the ones coming for you .....

Sure. I understand evolution better than almost anyone on this board. Science actually supports the Bible in most instances.
Ya no you don't , tell me again how old the earth is

You said

So I said

The only wall being proposed is along the Mexican border so if you need a wall because you're afraid of being beheaded I assumed you thought Mexicans were the ones coming for you .....
I didn't say anything about Mexicans. Also, obvious jesting puns are obvious.

Especially because this is the kind of deception that will be needed to *try* and explain away the rapture.

My sister says the same thing but if such an event were to occur prior to the rapture it would surely separate the boys from the men- im kind of trying to prepare now that we could End up in middle of the storm.

My sister says the same thing but if such an event were to occur prior to the rapture it would surely separate the boys from the men- im kind of trying to prepare now that we could End up in middle of the storm.

Brother I've been on this trip to Europe and I took a day to go to the Vatican. The amount of idols (cough Roman Empire artifacts) they have is outstanding. It is in their churches and all over the Vatican. Place felt more like a museum and pagan temple, then anything having to do with Christ.

That's pretty cool man but yeah the amount of paganism In the catholic church is crazy

Back