Hoax alien attack incoming to prevent Trump nomination?

moses didn't write the entire bible either. Most believe that the bible was written by around 39 authors, different times, different continents, different people - no contradictions.

The ot was supposedly, no contradictions? Lmfao, I could google and find tons of it, and you know it..

The alien deception is live proof of the ancient book tho

why the fuck would a demon need need spaceships for?

the "alien deception" is a living proof of the power of religion, turning people into zombies since beginning of the human history, and still going strong.

Holy shit! I didn't realize I said fuck in The War Room! I would never purposely say fuck, fucking, fucked, fucker, or any variation thereof. If someone were to use the word fuck on the internet, it might cause riots or something. Please don't snitch on me to @Madmick for saying fuck in a sentence as an adjective! It would break my heart. You've been here for 4 years, stop being silly.

Well feel free the name a specific prediction of the bible. Not a vague sentence of something general regarding the future, name something specific. You can't because if there was, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

waaaars will come! empires will fall! Men will have too much sex!

undeniable proof.

To appear as though they are aliens

well, they could just say, hmmmm we are aliens that have evolved so much that we dont even need spaceships anymore... behold our power!

it wouldnt mattter alien race comes down, tells you boy, I dont know about here, but in my galaxy there aint no jesus...and to proove it takes you in their spaceship for a ride to his galaxy, you are so deluded that will probably say, satan stay away from me...

If this thread is serious, it is one of the most epic ones in the War Room... can't stop laughing.

{<jordan}

The Alien Invasion is no hoax, and many of them want to behead the infidel. That's why we need a wall, we must keep these illegal Aliens out.
Mexicans want to behead infidels ?....... I did not know that .

well, they could just say, hmmmm we are aliens that have evolved so much that we dont even need spaceships anymore... behold our power!

You're right and they may not use spaceships

it wouldnt mattter alien race comes down, tells you boy, I dont know about here, but in my galaxy there aint no jesus...and to proove it takes you in their spaceship for a ride to his galaxy, you are so deluded that will probably say, satan stay away from me...

Exactly. Anyone who tells me Jesus Christ is not God and not real is doing Satan's bidding.

You're right and they may not use spaceships

Exactly. Anyone who tells me Jesus Christ is not God and not real is doing Satan's bidding.

so why do you even bother getting into "scientific" crap like evolution if you from the get go are going to dismiss everything you read, since it contradicts your fairly tales?

so do you even bother getting into "scientific" crap like evolution if you from the get go are going to dismiss everything you read, since it contradicts your fairly tales?

Sure. I understand evolution better than almost anyone on this board. Science actually supports the Bible in most instances.

Sure. I understand evolution better than almost anyone on this board. Science actually supports the Bible in most instances.

no you dont, thats the worst thing, you believe you do, you dont.

But, again, why do you even bother reading it? I mean, you already knew the truth before you started reading evolution, it would be like me trying to argue about whether santa is or not real with 6 years old kids, that would be ridiculous.

no you dont, thats the worst thing, you believe you do, you dont.

I think I've proven time and time again that I do

But, again, why do you even bother reading it? I mean, you already knew the truth before you started reading evolution, it would be like me trying to argue about whether santa is or not real with 6 years old kids, that would be ridiculous.

Actually I learned Evolution before I learned the Word. Remember they indoctrinate you with this stuff as a young child. Hence why you believe it so strongly but probably don't know much about it.

Back