Ho do you watch the fight in Italy?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So here we're getting a PPV for like 30 dollars on UFC tv which is an internet-based television. Apparently SKY is not going to broadcast it.
Seeing as I'm a bit short on the dough and would prefer to spend it on something else, are there any Italians is here that have some good advice?
PS: prolly talking about illegal streaming is not OK around here

Call and ask a sports bar nearby. Online says sky won't show it there. Not sure if any legal streaming alternatives.

loudly and probably with a lot of hand gestures I would suspect.

So here we're getting a PPV for like 30 dollars on UFC tv which is an internet-based television. Apparently SKY is not going to broadcast it.
Seeing as I'm a bit short on the dough and would prefer to spend it on something else, are there any Italians is here that have some good advice?
You can afford it if you quit buying new Ferragamo shoes and Gucci sunglasses every month. The things Italians spend money on.

ask Paulie to send you a few bucks to watch it.

Who you callin Ho?

You sit outside a pizzeria on a busy street with mopeds going past shouting 'EH!! Bopa De Doopie!!!' as Mac KO's the wife beater.

You can afford it if you quit buying new Ferragamo shoes and Gucci sunglasses every month. The things Italians spend money on.
Maybe some italians but not me Bruv

You sit outside a pizzeria on a busy street with mopeds going past shouting 'EH!! Bopa De Doopie!!!' as Mac KO's the wife beater.
It's gonna be fucking 4 a.m. here when the fight happens. That's also a major problem with UFC events, but I get those with my sky package on fox sports

Every pub, bar and snooker/pool hall will be showing it. Look on your local bars FB page. They will be advertising it.

You-a put-a on-a the estation, and-a you-a watcha da fight.

Back