HIV Positive Fighter Faked Blood Work Sent to Commission

How is being HIV positive "attempted murder"? That makes zero sense to me.
Nah man...that is not what i meant at all...

Here is a guy...who knows that he has a deadly Virus in him and submitts a false blood test...to hide his illness...and wants to get into a boxing ring and fight.
Knowing he can get cut and infect his opponent with the same illness...
(just beacause he wants to fight)

He is aware of what he has...tries to manipulate the test...wants to go out and box another man...absolutley not giving a fuck about the other persons health...

What if nobody would have an idea if he did it...got licensed and both guys getting cut and it happens...and they found out later?
How would a court rule that?

Here is a guy...who knows that he has a deadly Virus in him and submitts a false blood test...to hide his illness...and wants to get into a boxing ring and fight.

He is aware of what he has...tries to manipulate the test...wants to go out and box another man...absolutley not giving a fuck about the other persons health...

What if nobody would have an idea if he did it...got licensed and both guys getting cut and it happens...and they found out later?

1. Attempted murder is INTENT to Kill.

2. There is no KILL here in the first place. There is INFECTION and deception. Which is a separate matter, but is not murder OR manslaughter.

HIV isn't a death sentence anymore anywhere except Third World countries, it's very manageable along the lines of type 2 Diabetes, and then plus the odds of someone contracting it through boxing someone who was HIV positive would be fairly small. So attempted murder is way out and even if it there were intent and everything else involved, it might not even be grievous bodily harm.

There is criminal transmission of HIV in some areas of the US though. I suppose this sort of thing would be a misdemeanor.

Does anyone know his name?? i know they were withholding it but maybe a local boxing fan knows?

Back