HIV check every 6months for grappling gyms?

Haven't heard about this in gyms, but for competing yes you have to provide bloodwork that's up to 6 months prior.

Not sure why alot are against it, its just a needle poke, its not like you're getting your arm lopped off.
Only issue is the time it takes to get done.

Wouldnt that be tough at a gym with HIPAA laws?

Last edited:
Haven't heard about this in gyms, but for competing yes you have to provide bloodwork that's up to 6 months prior.

Not sure why alot are against it, its just a needle poke, its not like you're getting your arm lopped off.

Especially for guys who like cheap Tatjanas on a Saturday night I would add an HPV check twice per year!

Especially for guys who like cheap Tatjanas on a Saturday night I would add an HPV check twice per year!
lol, a few times I had the rubbers rip, one time was with a crack whore as well. Got it checked out ASAP.

Wouldnt that be tough at a gym with HIPAA laws?

It's not like they're obtaining the results without your permission. You can choose to share your personal medical history with anyone you choose.

Despite the rumors, grappling =/= gay sex (ok maybe sometimes)

every gym in the world trying to make money is probably against this rule, how many people are gonna sign up if they make you take an aids test along with giving them your bank account? gtfo

I spoke to an organ transplant doctor and he said that it would require an inoculation (meaning blood is injected into your body) for transmission. That being said, this would be illegal in most if not all states in the USA.

I spoke to an organ transplant doctor and he said that it would require an inoculation (meaning blood is injected into your body) for transmission. That being said, this would be illegal in most if not all states in the USA.

I personally know a paramedic who stabbed his thumb all the way through with an aids needle and didn't contract it. It's harder to catch than people think.

every gym in the world trying to make money is probably against this rule, how many people are gonna sign up if they make you take an aids test along with giving them your bank account? gtfo
a clean gym that does hiv checks would be very popular among clean people.

Your trolling technique is as bad as your technique on the mat. 0 / 10.

They should also finger butt check everyone to make sure they aren't gay damasr?

I personally know a paramedic who stabbed his thumb all the way through with an aids needle and didn't contract it. It's harder to catch than people think.

I'm sure he had immediate pep/prep treatment though.

Yeah it's harder to catch than you think

I competed in a grapplers quest tournament and I didn't have to provide any bloodwork or medical records.

Back