"His own people want him gone & I’m going to do it in the name of the Russian people" Conor McGregor

I like Khabib as a fighter, and he seems to have a good heart.

But he is an Islamist authoritarian who wants to control what people can say and do based on his belief system.

Have too many of those in society and back to the dark ages we go.

Exactly. It's a shame Khabib was indoctrinated aka brainwashed.

I haven t been really following this press tour, but it seems like Conor is really doing some digging, and using information that is designed to trigger (or attempt to trigger) Khabib. He has been going for the jugular - topics that will incite an emotional response. He might sound like a douche or a child, but it seems calculated. Whether is affects the way Khabib performs is a guess, but others that Conor have fought have clearly fought overly aggressively and angrily - Aldo, and Poirier (whom I believe has commented on this) for example. This is mental warfare at its best, and Conor is very good at it. He has made it clear that he does this intentionally to get fighters to fight angrily and more sloppy.

It's not like Ali does not have enough material for ammo onslaught. The whole "family man" shtick is just a facade. These are all separate incidents, these are just tips of the iceberg very probably in reality:

http://www.viralthread.com/girls-post-snapchat-claiming-conor-mcgregor-cheated-gf-whilst-high-coke/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5162557/Model-24-speaks-night-Conor-McGregor.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5091134/conor-mcgregor-night-out-women-hotel/

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/conor-mcgregor-grabs-stripper-bottom-11649116

https://lovin.ie/news/mcgregor-night-london-throwing-cash

You are welcome

I don't care about politics or "who likes who".

I just want the better mixed martial artist to win.

But hey...I'm not a drooling half-wit like most of ya'll ;)

Russian racism is a weird thing too. They could care less if you're black, they'd actually find it pretty cool, like a novelty.

But if you Dagestani, Chechen or (even worse) Armenian, you can just fuck off straight to hell.
oh they are racist towards blacks, but that is kind of like their homophobia - they have never met a black guy or a gay guy, but they think they are sub-human anyway. the Caucasian ethnicities they hate, because they are having bigger and bigger presence in Russia, their communities (diasporas) are getting richer and more powerful and they support their own, which is often by means of getting them out of sticky situations with the law by means of bribes, etc.

Idiots ITT comparing failure to pay child support to A man having sex outside of his relationship lmao

Read up on ail he, meant so much more to the African american community out side of boxing in the 60s

If Conor would have said that Khabib is against rap, he would have earned Khabib more fans.

To be fair, Conor isn't universally liked on Ireland, either.

I didn't know a lot of the context on Conors trash talk. It's actually impressive what Conor would shamelessly bring up in order to rile up Khabib. He must've affected him somewhat with those nasty comments. Especially if they have some truth to them.
I want someone to eventually humble Conor with a stiff KO. I don't want it to be Khabib. I want Khabib humbled first and I want to see how he deals with it.

This proves Conor > Ali in mental warfare. Best there ever was
I think this subject was one of the main reasons why he got in Khabibs head so badly

To be fair, Conor isn't universally liked on Ireland, either.

Every Irish person I've met has disliked him. That said, I've only met a handful of actual Irish people.

The fact you TS and Dana treat McG like Ali is disrespectful of what he did as a champ.

If khabib is afraid of Putin is with good reason, the guy can send the FSB to kill you and make it look like a kitchen accident and to disappoint the russian people? Mcg is rambling stuff with no real basis.

A Russian commented on reddit, giving some background to Conor's comments

An interesting read if you'd like to know why Russian fans are turning on Khabib:

Source:

That's why when Conor asked:

Conor-Putin.png

"Are you disrespecting your president? Are you disrespecting Vladamir Putin?"

Khabib went:

giphy.gif

A master of mental warfare. A genius in skulduggery. Ali in his prime.

pp,550x550.u3.jpg

(Yawn). He said the same thing to RDA about doing it for the Brazilians. SMH.

A Russian commented on reddit, giving some background to Conor's comments

An interesting read if you'd like to know why Russian fans are turning on Khabib:

Source:

That's why when Conor asked:

Conor-Putin.png

"Are you disrespecting your president? Are you disrespecting Vladamir Putin?"

Khabib went:

giphy.gif

A master of mental warfare. A genius in skulduggery. Ali in his prime.

pp,550x550.u3.jpg

Vladimir Putin personally called Khabib after he humiliated McGregor.

Next.

Back