"His own people want him gone & I’m going to do it in the name of the Russian people" Conor McGregor

lol Russians are NOT Khabib's people. they want him gone because the majority of them are racist scum.

lol Russians are NOT Khabib's people. they want him gone because the majority of them are racist scum.

Calling Khabibs people racist scum is a bit much but I dont disagree.

Somehow I doubt most Russian MMA fans care about Russian rap music

If Daniel Cormier tried to stop Drake from performing in his city would anyone here actually give a fuck?

A staunch Muslim and a Hip Hop artist at odds. Who would've thought?

A Russian commented on reddit, giving some background to Conor's comments

An interesting read if you'd like to know why Russian fans are turning on Khabib:

Source:

That's why when Conor asked:

Conor-Putin.png

"Are you disrespecting your president? Are you disrespecting Vladamir Putin?"

Khabib went:

giphy.gif

A master of mental warfare. A genius in skulduggery. Ali in his prime.

pp,550x550.u3.jpg

GREAT info.... thanks!

I think the real reason khabib doesnt want to disrespect putin is because putin almost wiped out everyone in that region. Not because some beef with a rapper.

You mean the way that region nearly wiped out an entire school of innocent children and teachers?

Khabib is a Muslim from the Caucasus.

The Slav majority aren't "his people" to begin with.

That said. Khabib has showed that he's a backwards piece of shit in the past few months. On a personal level, I don't have a rooting interest between either of these guys.

Yeah, I'm not reading all that from a random guy on reddit posting about a pop star.

Khabib made the right call that dude looks like the
russian justin bieber and the other guy looks like keemstar so fck em and their army of triggered 16 yrs old fangirls

Khabib talks like he's a sinless righteous prophet, but he follows the religion of satan Lucifer

“His people” want him gone because he dissed a rapper. Seriously, this is what McGregor is basing this on?

90% of sherbros missed the daggers Conor was saying. He was going hard at khabib. And Khabib will fight differently because of it. And most don't even acknowledge it or understand why or both.

What do you think he is going to do? Come out swinging like Aldo with his chin in the air because some gypo said some weak insults?

Good luck on that one...

President Putin will be very proud

nintchdbpict000296663814-e1485254095132.jpg

This trash talk is fucking awful. I expected more for Conor.
..... you just posted this in response to an in depth explanation of why Conor's trash talking is actually accurate and effective though

{<huh}

Back