Hiro is the worst lay and prayer of all time.

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
This mofo makes GSP look exciting. I swear he has no other element to his game all he does and lay and pray and looks for the RNC.

You must not have seen that many fights if you really believe that.

His first fight on TUF was pretty bad, he looked horrible in the striking department
But second fight was pretty good IMO. I still believe Pantoja will eat him for bearkfast

His first fight on TUF was pretty bad, he looked horrible in the striking department
But second fight was pretty good IMO. I still believe Pantoja will eat him for bearkfast

Probably sadly. I actually like Hiro and want him to win the tourney.

By that logic, he isn't the "worst lay and prayer," because he actually attempts submissions.

I don't want TUF, but I must also assume if he attempts the RNC then he must pass the guard and take the back too :p

He's not the most exciting fighter, but he does look for the submission. He isn't very active with strikes when he has the opponent down, so it can be boring if the submission isn't there and he just holds them. He is strong as an ox though. I'm rooting for Tim to beat him.

Wow. I know I'm behind, but I can't believe Ogikubo beat Pantoja, That's a big deal.

Back