Hip Strengthening

Bzerkfury

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does anyone have any unique or unorthodox ways of strengthening hips specific for roundhouse kicks thats not deadlifts, hip trusts or just kicks.
Specifically an isolated exercise?

Does anyone have any unique or unorthodox ways of strengthening hips specific for roundhouse kicks thats not deadlifts, hip trusts or just kicks.
Have sex with fat chicks, specifically cowriding

I also came here to say sex.
220467.gif

Knee high skipping, with ankle weights. It will fry yyour whole anterior hip region which won't necessarily improve the power of your roundhouse kicks, but it will help ensure that you can deliver maximum power with the rest of the motion.

Hard to explain but I have it work well with a number of students.

Try regular 3 min rounds of skipping with ankle weights, but every 30 seconds do a 10 second knee to stomach height sprint.

Knee high skipping, with ankle weights. It will fry yyour whole anterior hip region which won't necessarily improve the power of your roundhouse kicks, but it will help ensure that you can deliver maximum power with the rest of the motion.

Hard to explain but I have it work well with a number of students.

Try regular 3 min rounds of skipping with ankle weights, but every 30 seconds do a 10 second knee to stomach height sprint.
Alternatively or at the same time?(lifting knees up)

3 minutes of v-sits or flutter kicks.. 5 if youre up for a torture session

100 knees followed by 100 teeps also feels wonderful

Back