Hip hop doesnt get hype anymore.

I never keep up with current hip hop artist, but I thought this song/artist is prett dope

Also an example of a legendary group that are still able to put together good music.

spice 1. from my hometown of Hayward. very few know about him outside the bay. shit very few know about him IN the bay

What? Spice 1 is known world wide. He is definitely known in the Bay. Dude was on a Major for 4 or 5 albums. Everyone knows about Triggers got no Heart, and Strap on the Side. Those are world famous

West Coast rappers I listened to:

Del The Funky Homosapian
Rass Kass
Crooked I
The Game
Cypress Hill
The Alkoholics
Sway & Tech

I didn't know Sway and Tech were rappers. I only knew them as radio hosts back in the day.

I never keep up with current hip hop artist, but I thought this song/artist is prett dope

Also an example of a legendary group that are still able to put together good music.

That was some soulful music. Also, this thread is 9 pages and counting. Safe to say Hip Hop/Rap still has hype.

Aesop rock "dorks" gets me hyped

But i got a dope stereo system in the car

I can't get past thinking that in the thread title, if one could find words that start with H that mean "doesn't" "get" and "anymore", then all the words in the title will start with H

Hip Hop Has Hardly Hype Hitherto ?

spice 1. from my hometown of Hayward. very few know about him outside the bay. shit very few know about him IN the bay

Dude Spice 1 is a true gangsta. One of the most underrated gangsta artists of the 90s. He spits hard AF.

You want some hard shit OP? Also check out The Underachievers

Antwon

And Danny fucking Brown

More laid back chit check out Shabazz Palaces.

Don't listen to anything 21 Savage says. He's the new Rooster Shooter of Sherdog.

Dude Spice 1 is a true gangsta. One of the most underrated gangsta artists of the 90s. He spits hard AF.

You want some hard shit OP? Also check out The Underachievers

Antwon

And Danny fucking Brown

More laid back chit check out Shabazz Palaces.

Don't listen to anything 21 Savage says. He's the new Rooster Shooter of Sherdog.

LMFAO no shit

Someone who taps Spice 1 knows their shit.

Hip Hop is in a great place, but most people on Sherdog wouldn't know because they won't dig deeper than the radio.

Back