Hip hop doesnt get hype anymore.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Maybe I'm the old guy now. But tracks like bad boy for life, ruff Ryder anthem, move bitch, BOB....

I miss corny label anthems and songs that sound like the backing track to when the avengers slowly show up to to face the supervillains. Seriously I miss that corny ass shit.

Hip hop used to be about the spectacle of the persona and the flagrant making of money and macking of hos.

2000s rap we won't forget you..

Eh i dunno man its still pretty fuckin big.

I wish there were more hip hop acts with a talanted band. Cant stand the computerized beats

Rap is still really popular...you might not like the new stuff but to say rap doesn’t sell these days? Blasphemy.

the modern "triplet flow" ruined hip hop made every song sound the same there is no originality anymore.

Last edited:
Agreed. This song used to get me hype as shit:

Last edited:
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

What you talking bout shits COMPLEX these days

Rap is just raising kids to ruin their lives, their friends and families lives, OD and die.

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

tenor.gif

maybe one day new rappers will figure out the extremely complicated rhyme schemes and lyrics like the old greats

I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
To the hip hip hop and you don't stop
The rock it to the bang bang boogie
Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

99% of popular music sucks regardless of genre.

and TS you couldnt be more wrong lel rap is more hype than ever not only in terms of numbers (overtook rock as the #1 genre in the america last year) but the music is better too. trap is massive

lol a song like white lines in the 80's had way more complex lyrics than anything in 2017.

people keep talking about kendrick lamar but I don't find him to be impressive at all he would of been an average lyricist in the 90's.

lol a song like white lines in the 80's had way more complex lyrics than anything in 2017.

people keep talking about kendrick lamar but I don't find him to be impressive at all he would of been an average lyricist in the 90's.
if ur such a grammar nerd try spoken word poetry fam
That music puts you in a good mood and makes you want to dance. Why do you hate positivity?
i love the song just pointing out the fact that rap centered around vibes rather than grammar has been around for a long time

Back