Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quipling

classical conservative
@Silver
Reaction score
SHILLS WHO TIMETRAVELED TO VOTE BEFORE THE DEBATE BUT DIDN'T TRAVEL FURTHER TO KILL HITLER:

TRUMP SUPPORTERS:
CLINTON SUPPORTERS:

Watch Live at 9 PM EST: https://www.c-span.org/networks/

This is the third and final presidential debate. In Debate One, Hillary roundly thrashed Trump in the sherdog poll. In Debate Two, Trump surged.

(Note: Trump won online polls in both debates by a wide margin, but there were accusations of vote stuffing; Hillary won the first debate by a wide margin in scientific polls, and narrowly won the second debate. Hillary won the first in Luntz's focus group, and Trump won the second).

Hillary is currently leading Trump by about 7 points in the polls. Trump needs a knockout punch to win. Will he get it? What will it look like? Would a literal knockout punch improve his position, or is punching 70 year old women a bad look in mainstream america?

Will Hillary agree to Trump's request for drug testing, or is she aware that this isn't an actual combat sport?

Stay tuned! We'll find out in 12 hours!

Last edited:
Ugh I'm going to miss it :(

Really interested to see if team Trump prepped to put Hillary on the defensive with the new revaluation / accusations of violence provocation and voter fraud. This is like getting the test answers the night before the exam -- do your homework and formulate a plan of attack, Donald.

I suspect team hillary are vigorously prepping for it.

Ugh I'm going to miss it :(

Really interested to see if team Trump prepped to put Hillary on the defensive with the new revaluation / accusations of violence provocation and voter fraud. This is like getting the test answers the night before the exam -- do your homework and formulate a plan of attack, Donald.

I suspect team hillary are vigorously prepping for it.

Yes, the Russians did it, and its all lies.

I expect more of the same stream of consciousness word vomit from Trump. If he wants to peel away votes from HRC, he is going to have to learn to actually answer the questions that he is asked and not just go on general rants. It plays to his base. But it is one of the things that REALLY hurts him with everyone else. He has no ability to ............................

And at 70, it's a big ask to expect that he would suddenly develop that skill.

Hillary is going to have more work to do here. Wikileaks/FBI thing and Benghazi will come up more and some other shit. She needs to be able to briefly address the matters without pivoting first. Because they are legitimate issues to some voters. She definitely should NOT throw the Russian conspiracy thing out in the debate. That would put her in the same tinfoil hat category as Trump.

Hillary is going to want to really elevate the tone and tenor of this debate. At least on her part. She has shown in the last debates that she can get dirty and pull her claws out with the best of them. She is now going to want to remind people that she can be uplifting, unifying, and behave in a way people would want a President to behave. Trump will do his best to prevent this.

There is really no way Trump can win the debate. He was never going to win any of them. He simply does not know enough. He does not prepare enough. He does not have the internal discipline. But what he can do is what he did a pretty decent job of in the second debate, and that is just make the overall debate a really really shitty, dirty, classless affair. That will not hurt Trump, but it could hurt Clinton with voter turnout. HRC can not let this debate get as shitty as the last one.

Nothing will show how truly strong a candidate Trump is like the foreign policy debate.

Yay several more hours of Trump's incessant sniffing and yelling g over Hillary anytime she says anything.

Watch Live at 9 PM EST: https://www.c-span.org/networks/

This is the third and final presidential debate. In Debate One, Hillary roundly thrashed Trump in the sherdog poll. In Debate Two, Trump surged.

(Note: Trump won online polls in both debates by a wide margin, but there were accusations of vote stuffing; Hillary won the first debate by a wide margin in scientific polls, and narrowly won the second debate. Hillary won the first in Luntz's focus group, and Trump won the second).

Clinton won the second debate by a pretty wide margin in scientific polls, too. Only the YouGov one was close, but the average of all of them was not. The CNN one was 57-34, YouGov was 47-42, Politico was 42-28, and NBC was 44-34.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...every-poll-on-the-second-presidential-debate/

At this point in the campaign, it seems that Trump is focusing more on making excuses for his loss than trying to win. I'd expect him to go full Springer again. Not sure how she'll react. I'll be interested to hear how Space, don'tsnitch, and TCK score it. I think Trump has a decent chance to win them over.

I suspect this will look a little bit like the previous debates, which is to say itl will look like a C student beating the fuck out of an F student.

There are no Bill Clintons, Barack Obamas or even Mitt Romneys in these debates. The lack of civility and skill frankly has left me so depressed after the last debate that I might skip this one.

I'm just gonna mail in my vote for Hillary and call it good.

I suspect this will look a little bit like the previous debates, which is to say itl will look like a C student beating the fuck out of an F student.

There are no Bill Clintons, Barack Obamas or even Mitt Romneys in these debates. The lack of civility and skill frankly has left me so depressed after the last debate that I might skip this one.

I'm just gonna mail in my vote for Hillary and call it good.
Its impossible to stay civil when one person is determined to bring it to the gutter. Guys like Romney and Obama are just respectful people. Hillary was very civil with Obama. But even Romney and Obama would had to go to the gutter with Trump

The Donald is gonna bend her over this time
You thought Trump won the first debate. Let's just leave that out there so everyone can weight your prediction accordingly.

Well, Trump has a lot of ammunition to work with, that's for sure. I just doubt he's articulate enough to make solid points about all the stuff that has been released from Wikileaks.

Or do they shock us all ,and talk about policy?

...nah.

Trump has no chance, this thing is over.

At this point he should just do something crazy, like call her a cunt on live TV, and then whip his cock out.

If you're gonna crash & burn, might as well go all the way.

Well, Trump has a lot of ammunition to work with, that's for sure. I just doubt he's articulate enough to make solid points about all the stuff that has been released from Wikileaks.

Or do they shock us all ,and talk about policy?

...nah.
Not only that....he cant stay on point. Attacking someone on 10 different things is not effective. Stick to 2 or 3 issues and hammer them home all not by explaining each one in detail. But I expect everytime he gets 2 mins he will bring up 5 things and come across like ranting

Back