Hillary fundraising with DNC 2020 contenders

Yes, I know deep state and all that stuff. Cool story.

You’re embarrassing yourself. Read the times article I just posted.

That’s not even the entire article. It exceeds the post size limit.

Bob, you can post this stuff all day. If it was as clear as you think it is wouldn't someone be in jail?

This time they might not bother to rig the democrat contest and rob Sanders. They know Clinton will never get in.

Bob, you can post this stuff all day. If it was as clear as you think it is wouldn't someone be in jail?

How freaking naive are you?

Did you even read the article?

If Hillary runs in the primary, I'll change my party affiliation (after voting against her in said primary).

The title does not say Hillary is likely for 2020. She's joining them to speak at a dinner. You're misinterpreting. Now I happen to think Hillary is a likely 2020 contender, but anyone can speculate as to who is likely, since no one has yet announced their intention to run.
Dicktuck noted.

Bernie: If I need to give a story or cliffs go back to heavies

HRC: see above though she needs to stay away

Sen Kamala Harris (CA) - former AG of CA. Not much to go off of in Senate resume. Pretty minimal resume thus far

Sen Elizabeth Warren (MA) - lots of consumer protection work. Potentially eaten alive by the controversy over how she gained some of her wealth . GOP will easily latch onto the Pocahontas nickname .Former prof of law heavy into commerical law.

Sen Cory Booker (NJ) - Rhodes Scholar, Yale law grad, successfully lowered Newarks budget deficit, tried his hand at bipartisanship by meeting with members of GOP . Not sure America would elect another black potus in current political climate.

Rep Adam Schiff (CA) - Harvard law grad, has introduced bills amied at expanding clean energy, reducing gang violence, strengthening press freedom, supported Iraq but turned around and supported investigation of bad intel acknowledging a mistake, supported reduction in NSA power, believes small businesses have been the true engine of growth in challenging economic times and has been fighting to enact tax deductions for small businesses that can be used for start-up expenses, to eliminate payroll taxes for new hires and to lessen regulations for small businesses, believes the United States must once again become a manufacturing powerhouse.

The shits and giggles candidate
James Comey Former (R)

Anyone I missed? Personally Schiff has the most crossover appeal based on record . He could be the guy (if tRUmp runs) to steal the GOP members who feel alienated. Especially his belief on manufacturing and small businesses

Edit forgot uncle Joe who needs to keep his old ass out

Their only actual winnable option is tulsi, she would make a very strong candidate.

ps... Remember that time they tried to roll out a new Kennedy, but his cum stained faced destroyed any chance of future political power?

I member.

If she really wants in, she should let some hot sexy woman win, then slide in and be the puppet master.

Based on the rumors I'm guessing Hillary has almost certainly already slid one or both of her hands into some women.

<Baelish01>

I'd help campaign for a Sanders/Gabbard ticket.

But their pick is gonna be Kamala Harris, though. Just wait until later this year/early next year for the media frenzy around her. There's a reason she's remained lowkey despite being personally groomed by the California Cunts Three- Boxer, Pelosi, Feinstein.

Warren is a great candidate from policy, politics, qualifications, and poise perspectives (but she is somewhat long in the tooth).

Schiff is a good candidate for qualifications and poise. Meh on policy, meh on politics.

Booker is a good candidate for qualifications and poise. Meh on policy, meh on politics.

Harris is, I think, not a great candidate using any of those metrics.

Biden is a good candidate for qualifications, poise, and politics (old, white). Meh on policy.

EDIT: Some other potential candidates:

Sanders - Good on all fronts, would be by far the strongest candidate of the bunch if it weren't for the damn fact that he's so old. He'll be 78 by the 2020 election: by far the oldest president of all-time.

Gillibrand - I'm not a fan, but one could so worse. Has decent poise, decent qualifications; not great on politics or policy.

Amy Klobuchar - She's actually my favorite realistic candidate, outside of Sanders. She checks just about all the boxes.

Last edited:
0nl3hs3srbd01.png

<{pranko}>

Oh and lold good at Kamela Harris and Warren. They are worse than anything the Republicans can dish out.

Going to be a loooooong 8 years for the low t's.

I'd help campaign for a Sanders/Gabbard ticket.

But their pick is gonna be Kamala Harris, though. Just wait until later this year/early next year for the media frenzy around her. There's a reason she's remained lowkey despite being personally groomed by the California Cunts Three- Boxer, Pelosi, Feinstein.
That's my thought too. Idk that she has enough on her resume to do anything other than say shes been apart of the most useless congress in a lonnnnnnng time

You think she has the crossover appeal to win key swing votes? I don't know a whole lot about her

I think we’re all pretty clear I play the partisan role, and enjoy doing so. I am saying this as a partisan.

She’s got a fucking shot man. Military experience, governmental experience, pretty much dedicated to public service. Attractive, ballsy, willing to buck the party.

She’s the real deal.

0nl3hs3srbd01.png

<{pranko}>

Oh and lold good at Kamela Harris and Warren. They are worse than anything the Republicans can dish out.

Going to be a loooooong 8 years for the low t's.
They're listed because they've received attention and people have pressed Warren to run already

Their only actual winnable option is tulsi, she would make a very strong candidate.

I think she'd be a decent candidate, but certainly not a "very strong" one. She's young, her record is both short and inconsistent, she doesn't come from an electorally important state (such as Florida) or region (such as the Midwest), and she's a nonwhite woman, so that bats down potential votes from a small, but considerable, sliver of the electorate.

Who knows? Nobody was taking Obama or Trump seriously three years out.

Bernie: If I need to give a story or cliffs go back to heavies

HRC: see above though she needs to stay away

Sen Kamala Harris (CA) - former AG of CA. Not much to go off of in Senate resume. Pretty minimal resume thus far

Sen Elizabeth Warren (MA) - lots of consumer protection work. Potentially eaten alive by the controversy over how she gained some of her wealth . GOP will easily latch onto the Pocahontas nickname .Former prof of law heavy into commerical law.

Sen Cory Booker (NJ) - Rhodes Scholar, Yale law grad, successfully lowered Newarks budget deficit, tried his hand at bipartisanship by meeting with members of GOP . Not sure America would elect another black potus in current political climate.

Rep Adam Schiff (CA) - Harvard law grad, has introduced bills amied at expanding clean energy, reducing gang violence, strengthening press freedom, supported Iraq but turned around and supported investigation of bad intel acknowledging a mistake, supported reduction in NSA power, believes small businesses have been the true engine of growth in challenging economic times and has been fighting to enact tax deductions for small businesses that can be used for start-up expenses, to eliminate payroll taxes for new hires and to lessen regulations for small businesses, believes the United States must once again become a manufacturing powerhouse.

The shits and giggles candidate
James Comey Former (R)

Anyone I missed? Personally Schiff has the most crossover appeal based on record . He could be the guy (if tRUmp runs) to steal the GOP members who feel alienated. Especially his belief on manufacturing and small businesses

Edit forgot uncle Joe who needs to keep his old ass out
The Dem establishment choice would be Kamala Harris.
I'd rather they go with Tulsi Gabbard

Back