Hillary interviewed about Lewinsky. Says Bill should not have resigned.

Not very similar at all. I think a key distinction is that it is well established that Bill Clinton lied about having sex with that woman. It has not been established that Kavanaugh lied about boofing or Devil's triangle or about drinking too much.

And of course, a second distinction is that Kavanaugh was not being sued but being confirmed as a Justice for the Supreme Court.

Weird and inapt deflection.

It has to do with two men not wanting to admit to behaviors that align with accusations of wrongdoing because, given their claim of innocence to the charges, they know the admissions work against them.

But I'm not surprised you couldn't understand something so obvious.

It has to do with two men not wanting to admit to behaviors that align with accusations of wrongdoing because, given their claim of innocence to the charges, they know the admissions work against them.

But I'm not surprised you couldn't understand something so obvious.
Nice insult. No, the most obvious distinction between the to lies is that only one has been established to be a lie.

And the president doesn’t have influence over interns?
As a boss yes, but that's the case for all females with male bosses.
He didn't use force or threats. And from what I recall from the late 90s, she was the one who proactively sought him.

As a boss yes, but that's the case for all females with male bosses.
He didn't use force or threats. And from what I recall from the late 90s, she was the one who proactively sought him.
Maybe trying to advance?

So the retroactive standards only apply when needed

Nice insult. No, the most obvious distinction between the to lies is that only one has been established to be a lie.

Yeah a "Devil's Triangle" is a drinking game, "boofing" is flatulence and Brett wasn't a puking, falling down drunk in high-school and college. There exists no indisputable evidence to the contrary. lol

Yeah a "Devil's Triangle" is a drinking game, "boofing" is flatulence and Brett wasn't a puking, falling down drunk in high-school and college. There exists no indisputable evidence to the contrary. lol

I don't know what any of those terms mean and never heard them used as slang in the 80s. But I looked up boofing on urbandictionary.com and one of the many definitions posted pre-Kavanaugh was flatulence. Seriously, have you even tried to google "boofing"? Or do you just know in your bones the guy was lying? As for Devil's Triangle, it's been established that there was indeed a drinking game at Kavanaugh's high school by that name: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...explained-by-ex-classmates-of-brett-kavanaugh. As for Kavanaugh being a puking drunk in high school and college, I believe he was. He said as much in his testimony. Did he black out a lot? Seems pretty plausible, but no specific testimony that he was ever blacked out drunk. There's a whole thread on this stuff, you should read it. You seem ignorant of some basic facts.

Bill gets a pass cheating on her that’s for sure

There should be a media blackout on Hillary Clinton for the sake of America.

Oh I disagree.

America needs to me reminded of the woman who was within the width of an eyelash of being President.

I hear Lewinsky will vote Republican, the Dems left a bad taste in her mouth

<Goldie11>

They let it slide so she'll do more interviews with them. Some do the same with Trump.
Crap. I forgot the online publication, but there was a great piece less than a year ago that discussed this very topic.

The Sunday Morning New Shows can't ask too hard questions. If they do, no politician would go on.

So, as the tough questions to the columnists and consultants, and save the softballs to the people actually in office (or running for office).

Lol I always found it very ironic when Hillary talked about how much she cared about women's right, how blatantly hypocritical and insincere can you possibly be?

No

Bill wasn’t accused of anything but lying
I thought the argument was that critics of the #MeToo movement on the right are trying to draw parallels between the Lewinsky incident and today's Dems/liberals going after men for alleged sexual assault.

I thought the argument was that critics of the #MeToo movement on the right are trying to draw parallels between the Lewinsky incident and today's Dems/liberals going after men for alleged sexual assault.

The whole Hollywood #metoo movement is about producers having power over actresses.
But the President and a 22 year old intern?

Nope. He's a liberal, it's all good. According to effing wife.

Back