Hillary interviewed about Lewinsky. Says Bill should not have resigned.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Says she played no role in criticizing the women who accused Clinton of sexual misconduct, that Bill should "absolutely not" have resigned since the intern was an adult, and says that Trump is not being investigated enough.

He should not have lied.

"Yeah she sucked me off, but checkout this sweet sax solo!"

He would have been unstoppable.

He should not have lied.

In retrospect that would have been a far better strategy.

Sword of Deflection: 2d4+5, +3 cofusion, immunity to responsibility

Last edited:
There should be a media blackout on Hillary Clinton for the sake of America.

Wow, you learn something new every day. I was alive then and didn't even know that Clinton resigned lol.

Did she really say She didn't have anything to do with the critisicsm of bills accusers?

That's such a bold faced lie the interviewer shouldn't have let it slide

Did she really say She didn't have anything to do with the critisicsm of bills accusers?

That's such a bold faced lie the interviewer shouldn't have let it slide

They let it slide so she'll do more interviews with them. Some do the same with Trump.

It's like the Clintons are jealous of how awful Trump/the GOP are and feel the need to try and out lie and one up him and damage their own party as much as possible. Tough battle but you have to admire their spirit. They're a gift to the right and a cancer to the left.

trumpclinton.jpg

Why not attend his wedding though, I mean, there were no signs that he was deplorable before 2016. Thanks for giving us Trump, keep up the good work.

giphy.gif

It's like the Clintons are jealous of how awful Trump/the GOP are and feel the need to try and out lie and one up him and damage their own party as much as possible. Tough battle but you have to admire their spirit. They're a gift to the right and a cancer to the left.

trumpclinton.jpg

Why not attend his wedding though, I mean, there were no signs that he was deplorable before 2016. Thanks for giving us Trump, keep up the good work.

giphy.gif
Clearly Trump only invited the Clintons to his wedding in order to get intel for their ensuing presidential clash just 10 years later. They were never actually friends.

Monica Lewinsky was an adult who pursued Bill, so he wasn't being a predator. I agree that in a hypothetical scenario he shouldn't have to resign for the Lewinsky affair. But the other accusations against him by women are a different matter, because they involve use of force.

He should not have lied.

I think people forget why he lied. He lied because he was being sued for sexual harassment, and having sex with his intern was proof of a pattern of behavior. Bill knew this and so he lied under oath.

Last edited:
Hillary is a sociopath with an insatiable need for money power and control

The schweinhund in a pantsuit just never shuts up.
Her and her husband are a stain that apparently just won't go away.

Monica Lewinsky was an adult who pursued Bill, so he wasn't being a predator. I agree that in a hypothetical scenario he shouldn't have to resign for the Lewinsky affair. But the other accusations against him by women are a different matter, because they involve use of force.

What use of force? Kathleen Wiley's testimony to the FBI was found to be inconsistent and included lies.

trumpclinton.jpg
What a hot 4 way this must have been that night.

<{ohyeah}>

{<redford}

It has to suck for Hilldawg that people keep bringing up her husband dicking down bimbos to her. I think it is natural for most wives to be angry and respond derogatorily towards women who accuse their husband of being pieces of shit.

However, Hilldawg has never shown an ounce of honesty outside of laughing about Gaddafi dying. If the world turned on false accusers, she'd be there front and center slandering these women again and saying how she's always hated false accusers.

Back