Hillary in India Blaming White Women that Listen to Men for Her Loss

16 months after the election...I'm calling it deep sexual attraction at this point.
16 months ago we already knew you limpwrists wanted Killary to sit on your face. No reason to come out now.

Yup. Irrelevant old people say stupid shit. Should be concentrating on what old orange people say now.

If she was irrelevant then all the limpwrists commenting in here to 'move on' wouldn't be commenting. I think the 'move on' comments are actually a cry for waving the white flag or...

HOMERSIMPSON-GIGS-9.jpg

I'm perfectly fine with dragging their hero through the dirt. Boot to the throat to progressives.

Last edited:
16 months ago we already knew you limpwrists wanted Killary to sit on your face. No reason to come out now.
We also knew that you right wingers wanted somebody like Trump to pat you on the head and tell all of the problems in your life were the other guys fault.

We also knew that you right wingers wanted somebody like Trump to pat you on the head and tell all of the problems in your life were the other guys fault.

What other guys fault? You must be mistaken. People like me who are center-right don't blame our problems on others. That's part of your teams ideals. "Blame the White man!", "Blame White privilege!", "Blame my skin color!", "Blame the cops for pulling a gun and getting mowed down!".

Trump was the only viable option and still is when your opposition is Hillary Clinton.

What other guys fault? You must be mistaken. People like me who are center-right don't blame our problems on others. That's part of your teams ideals. "Blame the White man!", "Blame White privilege!", "Blame my skin color!", "Blame the cops for pulling a gun and getting mowed down!".

Trump was the only viable option and still is when your opposition is Hillary Clinton.
You right wingers only believe in personal responsibility when it's the other guy, when it's yourselves you have a thousand different excuses. It's the liberal medias fault!!! It's the deep states fault!!!! It's those college professors fault!!! It's those big city liberals fault!!!! It's those Hollywood liberals fault!!!

Which is the reason you spend so much time watching that joke of a news station Fox News and listen to talk radio nutjobs in your cars and surf websites like Breitbart because tell want you want to hear. They tell you it's all the other guy's fault and you are just helpless victims of the other guys evil actions.

Last edited:
You right wingers only believe in personal responsibility when it's the other guy, when it's yourselves you have a thousand different excuses. It's the liberal medias fault!!! It's the deep states fault!!!! It's those college professors fault!!! It's those big city liberals fault!!!! It's those Hollywood liberals fault!!!
I think it's actually your parents fault. How sad. Sad!

giphy.webp

Hillary (the great champion of women) thinks that women are so weak willed that they vote the way their son tells them to.

Hillary: "We do not do well with white men, and we don't do well with married white women. Part of that is ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should. All of a sudden, you know, white women who were gonna vote for me and frankly standing up to the men in their lives and the men in their workplaces were being told, she's going to jail, you know, you don't want to vote for her, you know, it's terrible, you can't vote for that.

She also parroted this nonsense:

"If you look at the map of the United States, there's all that red in the middle where Trump won," Clinton said. "I win the coast, I win, you know, Illinois and Minnesota, places like that."

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product," Clinton continued. "So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

"You didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs," Clinton said. "You don't want, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it," she said.

So she tears down men for influencing women not to vote for her

Here she is later that day getting propped up by men

All that feminist babble and she still needs men to hold her up.

All of you food stamp recipients on this board that my tax dollars prop up must empathize with her. You know how it feels to have a real man (AKA Hans Gruber) support you

Hey man you are back!

I feel for the woman. Trump's victory is tainted at best and she has to forever be known as the woman who "lost" to the worst President ever instead of the one who carried on the prosperity Obama gave us.

I would like to see her run again and beat Trump as people now know what they could have had instead of our current embarrassment. She honestly deserves the job

That's why they voted for Trump a man who has never in his entire existence on this planet ever taken personal responsibility for anything, he is a kindred spirit for these right wingers. They both speak the same language. They are both convinced that no matter what it's always the other guys fault.

Hillary lost because she was a piss poor candidate and was more of the same in terms of being a corporate and establishment whore.

She's the worst loser ever. America really dodget a bullet for not electing her.

This is a reminder how trump won. No one other than Hillary could have lost to him. She comes off as truly entitled. How can a feminist assume married women have no agency to vote for who they choose?

This is a reminder how trump won. No one other than Hillary could have lost to him. She comes off as truly entitled. How can a feminist assume married women have no agency to vote for who they choose?

Modern popular feminism positions women as child-minded simpletons who cannot take responsibility for very much at all.

Which is the reason you spend so much time watching that joke of a news station Fox News and listen to talk radio nutjobs in your cars and surf websites like Breitbart because tell want you want to hear. They tell you it's all the other guy's fault and you are just helpless victims of the other guys evil actions.

Center right blames corporate big money interests and weak politicians for policies that sacrifice American people’s best interest for the international corporations’ best interests. For example, closing a plant in MI and opening the plant in Mexico for cheap labor, or bringing in cheap illegal labor from Mexico. These policies benefit the minority of rich Americans but hurt the majority of poor Americans. This has absolutely nothing to do with identity politics and everything to do with real world economics within the context of nation states. The goal of center right is equal opportunity.

Liberals on the other hand ignore economic differences and see everything in terms of pre determined identifiers such as race, sex, and gender. They adhere to a class hierarchy that puts the most historically disadvantaged groups on top. The goal of liberals is equality of outcomes, subject to restitution for past wrongs committed by dominant groups to others.

Last edited:
This is not really a democrat versus republican issue, Hillary is just a terrible candidate on all levels!

She's mentally unstable.

Nothing to see here.

Back