Hillary in India Blaming White Women that Listen to Men for Her Loss

Dunham? Well... Some people fantasize about shoes... that are more attractive than Lena Dunham.

There's backstory there but I am still paying for a bet I lost.

I guess it makes sense to me age wise since older people tend to become more conservative but I would think someone going from a perspective on being on their own to being in a community type environment, would begin to think more from a liberal perspective. The whole "it takes a village" mindset.

Depends on the Community. Community can mean either "Money is here, we all work together" or "Big money pots, all or nothing"

Honestly, the Republicans should be scared shitless that they barely beat Hilldawg in the election. If the Democrats can ever get their shit together and run someone a step above John Kerry they should win easily.

She was a bad bad candidate that would have lost to virtually any Republican that won the primary. What were you Democrats thinking?

Your wife has you working hard to be pretty for her and has you thinking it's your idea?

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg
My wife openly admits she wants to get me fat so no women will look at me.

I heard a few views on this. One that stood out is single to married generally seems to shift a person to the right (not just women but the guy too) which surprises me somewhat.

Also hi @Hans Gruber
Getting married goes hand in hand with another thing that shifts people to the right. Growing up.

I wonder if she knows that it was her party that didn't want black people to get rights. And that it was white men who pushed to end slavery in the west and for women's suffrage. And white men who fought most of the great (draft) wars.

I don't think there are many Americans who have an issue with Indian or Asian Americans succeeding. Most see them as the perfect immigrant model for success in the USA (many are 1st gen anyway)

She's projecting her own racism.

Yea but do you have this in your purse at all times ?!

th

th

Also in her purse...

th

Also...

th

And...

th

And lastly...her liaison to "black" America

th

So, are GOP candidates going to be playing quotes from Hillary's speech on loop come October?

I guess it makes sense to me age wise since older people tend to become more conservative but I would think someone going from a perspective on being on their own to being in a community type environment, would begin to think more from a liberal perspective. The whole "it takes a village" mindset.

I'd say that single people are probably more amenable to change whereas, once you're married, stability and the ability to plan for the future becomes more important.

16 months after the election...I'm calling it deep sexual attraction at this point.

She lost .....time to move on

Back