Hillary in India Blaming White Women that Listen to Men for Her Loss

I do it for me. I am 100% straight but I don;t want to lose that work of art that I have hanging on the wall called a mirror. If I gazed into it one day and didn't see TST looking back it would be a sad day

Thank goodness for your high-class diet. :)

Hillary is having to go to all the countries that sponsored her campaign, apologize and tell them it's not her fault she lost because they are wanting their money back.....
DYNqS3BX4AANTnX.jpg

Thank goodness for your high-class diet. :)

My diet? What are you trying to say?

That I have been off of Sherdog for months due to Mercury Poisoning from all of that expensive Wild Caught fish that my wife cooks for me?

Pretty low bro

That proves your point how?

That there wasn't some magic moment in time where Jesus came down and turned Dems into Republicans

Most Racist Dems stayed Dems, got old and died off.

Also 20 of the 21 Democrats who voted against the Civil Rights Act stayed as Democrats and their seats stayed in Dem hands for 20 years afterwards

Nixon lost the the South in 68. Carter won the South in 76. No magic switching of parties. Even in 1992 Clinton did great in the south.

Republicans didn't hold a majority of congressional southern seats until 1994.

What is your argument? Butter toothed cuck faced beta John Oliver said otherwise?

Bad news. That argument doesn't fly with me

Last edited:
So neither of our presidential candidates were very presidential? Wow.

Maybe if she actually tried to win, under the rules agreed upon, she may have actually beaten the shit flinging orangutan but apparently she was too busy being a lazy entitled bitch and saddled us with a buffoon in charge of a broken system.

Why can't she just go away...

She couldn't beat Obama, a first term senator. She could not even beat Donald fucking Trump, a man with no political experience.

She's just a terrible candidate.

It's pretty astonishing that an American political figure would travel to India and give a speech to the people there and tell them the reason her political career floundered was because Americans don't want to see people from India do well. Is this the type of leadership and representation Hillary thinks characterizes what Americans should rally behind?

It's pretty astonishing that an American political figure would travel to India and give a speech to the people there and tell them the reason her political career floundered was because Americans don't want to see people from India do well. Is this the type of leadership and representation Hillary thinks characterizes what Americans should rally behind?

The betas that voted for her are too concerned about phony Russia Collusion and aren;t concerned about things like that or a media that lies to them, spreads propaganda, and meddled with the election far more than a few trolls on Facebook with a shoestring budget.

I heard a few views on this. One that stood out is single to married generally seems to shift a person to the right (not just women but the guy too) which surprises me somewhat.

Also hi @Hans Gruber

You’re an Aussie, right? The whole “Dems were slaveowners and racists and Republicans freed the slaves” line is just one of those lines that is never taken seriously by Americans who know the history of those parties.

The Southern whites who were pro-slavery and segregation migrated to the Republican Party in the late 60s early 70s in what is called “The Southern Strategy”

It’s not a CT, it’s not something made up by liberals to save face, it’s just historical fact

To say that “Her party” was responsible for suppressing black rights, it’s only technically correct but the actual
People who didn’t want blacks to have rights (and their descendants) all belong to the Republican Party now.

By the way, when people bash Dems for identity politics, Republicans we’re doing it many decades ago and literally shifted an entire demographic to their party, they mastered it.
That's just not true. This "big switch" has been debunked over and over. Only 1 out of 21 southern democrat senators switched after the civil rights act, the other 20 stayed democrats. Blacks switched in the 30s because of new deal benefits and southern whites switched at the exact time racism started declining. The region became republican because of younger voters, while the old dixiecrats stayed democrats.

And lol at Hillary continuing with excuses a year and a half later, shitting on women calling them too weak to vote how they want.

<36>

Last edited:
It's scary to think about the amount of damage she would have done to America.

There are others out there like her crawling in the shadows waiting for their turn.

I heard a few views on this. One that stood out is single to married generally seems to shift a person to the right (not just women but the guy too) which surprises me somewhat.

Also hi @Hans Gruber

Lead said "Hi" to me. My night is now complete and I must say "Bye" for now

Fret not, I will be back one day Lead. Maybe in a week, Maybe in a month, Maybe just in your dreams?

Lead said "Hi" to me. My night is now complete and I must say "Bye" for now

Fret not, I will be back one day Lead. Maybe in a week, Maybe in a month, Maybe just in your dreams?

Only Lena resides there Hans. I'm sorry but I will reflect on Hillary's speech here. The thing I got more annoyed at that other quote:

'You didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs," Clinton said. "You don't want, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it," she said.'

If she would just be quiet, it would make the Russia thing a little easier to believe but then she pops into the news and you are like "oh yea". She was lucky to get to run against Trump and she still lost.

The betas that voted for her are too concerned about phony Russia Collusion and aren;t concerned about things like that or a media that lies to them, spreads propaganda, and meddled with the election far more than a few trolls on Facebook with a shoestring budget.

Nor does the left seem to care about Mexico's interference in US elections. The Mexican government basically becomes a get out the vote action committee for the democratic party during election time.

http://www.vdare.com/posts/mexican-...-clinics-so-immigrants-can-vote-against-trump

Also hi @Hans Gruber

Why does that surprise you? A lot of single young people identify as left because it's easy. "dude I'm a nice person"

Welcome to life. People have tax brackets. People get older and jaded, you realize no one cares.

Only Lena resides there Hans. I'm sorry but I will reflect on Hillary's speech here. The thing I got more annoyed at that other quote:

'You didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs," Clinton said. "You don't want, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it," she said.'

If she would just be quiet, it would make the Russia thing a little easier to believe but then she pops into the news and you are like "oh yea". She was lucky to get to run against Trump and she still lost.
Dunham? Well... Some people fantasize about shoes... that are more attractive than Lena Dunham.

Why does that surprise you? A lot of single young people identify as left because it's easy. "dude I'm a nice person"

Welcome to life. People have tax brackets. People get older and jaded, you realize no one cares.

I guess it makes sense to me age wise since older people tend to become more conservative but I would think someone going from a perspective on being on their own to being in a community type environment, would begin to think more from a liberal perspective. The whole "it takes a village" mindset.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back