Hillary in India Blaming White Women that Listen to Men for Her Loss

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hillary (the great champion of women) thinks that women are so weak willed that they vote the way their son tells them to.

Hillary: "We do not do well with white men, and we don't do well with married white women. Part of that is ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should. All of a sudden, you know, white women who were gonna vote for me and frankly standing up to the men in their lives and the men in their workplaces were being told, she's going to jail, you know, you don't want to vote for her, you know, it's terrible, you can't vote for that.

She also parroted this nonsense:

"If you look at the map of the United States, there's all that red in the middle where Trump won," Clinton said. "I win the coast, I win, you know, Illinois and Minnesota, places like that."

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product," Clinton continued. "So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

"You didn't like black people getting rights, you don't like women, you know, getting jobs," Clinton said. "You don't want, you know, see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever your problem is, I'm going to solve it," she said.

So she tears down men for influencing women not to vote for her

Here she is later that day getting propped up by men

All that feminist babble and she still needs men to hold her up.

All of you food stamp recipients on this board that my tax dollars prop up must empathize with her. You know how it feels to have a real man (AKA Hans Gruber) support you

Last edited:
*checks title*

*checks username*

Checks out

I wonder if she knows that it was her party that didn't want black people to get rights. And that it was white men who pushed to end slavery in the west and for women's suffrage. And white men who fought most of the great (draft) wars.

I don't think there are many Americans who have an issue with Indian or Asian Americans succeeding. Most see them as the perfect immigrant model for success in the USA (many are 1st gen anyway)

She's projecting her own racism.

@Hans Gruber, you should send a tweet to Hilary telling her how your wife lets you post only so much on Sherdog. See if comes back with a thumb's up or something. :cool:

We absolutely needed another thread on this.

giphy.gif

@Hans Gruber, you should send a tweet to Hilary telling her how your wife lets you post only so much on Sherdog. See if comes back with a thumb's up or something. :cool:

I do what I want. I made a promise to cut back on internet use after the election and I kept my promise. Anyway, gives me more quad and pec time. These beauties aren't going to pump themselves

if it was up to hillary on the democratic side and any other republican candidate outside of trump on the republican side, i would have voted republican if i was an american.

I do what I want. I made a promise to cut back on internet use after the election and I kept my promise. Anyway, gives me more quad and pec time. These beauties aren't going to pump themselves

Your wife has you working hard to be pretty for her and has you thinking it's your idea?

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

Your wife has you working hard to be pretty for her and has you thinking it's your idea?

the-best-of-the-skeptical-3rd-world-kid-meme.jpg

I do it for me. I am 100% straight but I don;t want to lose that work of art that I have hanging on the wall called a mirror. If I gazed into it one day and didn't see TST looking back it would be a sad day

You have to wonder if she’s actually deluded enough to believe that horse shit or if she’s just a Cuntasaurus Rex trying to save face for her humiliating defeat.

damn she basically did say that women cannot be held responsible for there action?

You have to wonder if she’s actually deluded enough to believe that horse shit or if she’s just a Cuntasaurus Rex trying to save face for her humiliating defeat.

She doesn't believe it. Most of these Dem politicians make their careers off of dividing people into groups and making them feel like victims. White men are the biggest villains at the moment so Dems splinter off as many groups as they can to demonize white males and get votes from all of these groups and act like they care about them when they just care about votes.

Now they are trying to turn women into victims and into a new voting block.

"I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product," Clinton continued. "So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

What she said here is absolutely true.

You’re an Aussie, right? The whole “Dems were slaveowners and racists and Republicans freed the slaves” line is just one of those lines that is never taken seriously by Americans who know the history of those parties.

The Southern whites who were pro-slavery and segregation migrated to the Republican Party in the late 60s early 70s in what is called “The Southern Strategy”

It’s not a CT, it’s not something made up by liberals to save face, it’s just historical fact

To say that “Her party” was responsible for suppressing black rights, it’s only technically correct but the actual
People who didn’t want blacks to have rights (and their descendants) all belong to the Republican Party now.

By the way, when people bash Dems for identity politics, Republicans we’re doing it many decades ago and literally shifted an entire demographic to their party, they mastered it.

You’re an Aussie, right? The whole “Dems were slaveowners and racists and Republicans freed the slaves” line is just one of those lines that is never taken seriously by Americans who know the history of those parties.

The Southern whites who were pro-slavery and segregation migrated to the Republican Party in the late 60s early 70s in what is called “The Southern Strategy”

It’s not a CT, it’s not something made up by liberals to save face, it’s just historical fact

To say that “Her party” was responsible for suppressing black rights, it’s only technically correct but the actual
People who didn’t want blacks to have rights (and their descendants) all belong to the Republican Party now.

By the way, when people bash Dems for identity politics, Republicans we’re doing it many decades ago and literally shifted an entire demographic to their party, they mastered it.

Not true. They stayed democrat and just got old and died off

example

1976_large.png

Back