Elections Hillary: Half of Trump's supporters are "deplorables"

typical deplorable tactic. deflect, deflect, deflect.

I'm not deflecting anything, I don't need to.

We could go head to head posting video evidence of Trump supporters behavior and Hillary and Bernie supporters behavior and I could go forever, while you would start to struggle very quickly.

Notice how your videos are more localized around single individuals and not hordes like my videos?

deflect deflect deflect. So much deplorable.

1473691278-screen-shot-2016-09-12-at-103744-am.png

By definition, anti-Trump protesters are light years more deplorable than Trump supporters. If you look at when the two interact, violence and hate speech is almost unanimously coming from the left.

By definition, anti-Trump protesters are light years more deplorable than Trump supporters. If you look at when the two interact, violence and hate speech is almost unanimously coming from the left.

This is just blatantly false.

Which candidate has a history of discrimination?
Which candidate has been sued / fined by the government for discrimination?
Which candidate chose the most openly homophobic running mate?
Which candidate called illegals rapists?
Which candidate claimed a judge was incapable of doing his job because of his heritage?
Which candidate wanted to ban an entire religion?
Which candidate claimed that the first black president was actually a Kenyan?
Which candidate attacked a gold star mother because of her religion?
Which candidate told black people that they "have nothing to lose"?
Which candidate said his supporters that beat up a hispanic guy, were just passionate?
Who talks about groups as if they're monoliths? "The blacks love me"

Now, his supporters are cool with all of this. He's also endorsed by the KKK and just about every other white supremacist group because his ideals align with theirs. The videos you posted are goofy liberals freaking out and yelling nonsense. Yeah, they suck. However, you'll notice (especially if you watch the video in the link I posted) that there's a running theme among Trump supporters; racial slurs. The goofy liberals are hardly as divisive as the racist dummies that support Trump.

bunch of deplorables.

Tropodan triggered that treacherous trump traitors think terribly of Trump teamsters in this terrific thread.

The SPLC is most biased group ever. They are horrendous. Why would anyone give them any credibility?

And the dumbest name ever. What the fuck does "Southern Poverty Law Center" even mean?

Bunch of commie retards.

both the left and the right have racist, ignorant, stupid pieces of shit, acting like one side has more than the other is ridiculous

Looks like the Sea Hag is trying to have her own "47%" moment; she's now heading into major league gaffe territory by exposing how much of an elitist snob she is.

#basketofdeplorables is already trending on Twitter, too.

"Hillary Clinton told an audience of donors Friday night that half of Donald Trump's supporters fall into "the basket of deplorables," meaning people who are racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic.

"To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," Clinton said. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it."
She added, "And unfortunately, there are people like that and he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric."
Clinton went on to say that some of these people were "irredeemable" and "not America.""

This irresponsible comment started her downward spiral in the polls.

Back