Hillary Clinton Wants Congress To Fight 'Fake News'. Censorship War Is Real

The sore loser twat blames "fake news", while every single "real news" outlet had the story of the election 180 degrees wrong.... oh the fucking irony

Hillary Clinton challenged Congress on Thursday to combat fake and misleading news on social media, using a post-election appearance to tackle an issue that gripped her presidential campaign and culminated with a shooting incident Sunday in Northwest Washington.

Without directly citing the shooting at Comet Ping Pong by a man who believed a false online conspiracy related to her campaign, Clinton said the “epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media” presented a danger to both the nation’s politics and the safety of its citizens.

“It’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real-world consequences. This isn’t about politics or partisanship. Lives are at risk, lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days, to do their jobs, contribute to their communities,” Clinton said during an address that was otherwise meant as a tribute to retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.).

It was just the second high-profile appearance Clinton has made since conceding the election to President-elect Donald Trump the day after the Nov. 8 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-post-election-appearance-on-capitol-hill/

As if you needed more evidence that the MSM is now a speakerbox for the Democratic party, the war on 'fake news' is now a reality. The democrats are not happy that the MSM's efforts to convince people to vote for Clinton did not work and they now want to attack any source of information that doesn't conform with their views. This is literally what China does to their people and we are one step away from North Korea level control. For all you liberals out there that claim to care about freedom of speech, how do you feel about Hillary Clinton outright calling on lawmakers to attack the 1st amendment in order to protect their agenda?

Hillary stop criticizing your own failures after defeat.

Trump was considering returning but CNN and other MSM labeled it as a done deal. Fake news.

Last edited:
But Russia is influencing the election. My unnamed sources were briefed on the issue!

You know, it's all good and fine that she does this, "cracking down" on "fake news" that, go figure, I'm sure she blames on her election loss, but I would take this concern more seriously if she would come down on the stuff the news sources that tirelessly plugged her as well. Anyone remember NBC's inflammatory editing of the Zimmerman 9/11 call? This:

"Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black."

Went on their news network as this:

"Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black."

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/nbc-deceptively-edits-george-zimmermans-words-on-911-tape/

Painting a picture of Zimmerman coming out and volunteering "He looks black" on his own versus the dispatcher asking him a question that he answered - in short, painting him as a racist and this as a racially motivating event. How much millions of dollars in civic damage has come from this? How many assaults on the street have there been because of this? How much has America been divided by this one bit of dishonest journalism, as it tossed gasoline on the embers or racial divisiveness? And NBC got away with it...

When Hillary starts nobly cracking down on mainstream media like she's cracking down on "fake news" I'll take this whole thing as not just self serving. Unfortunately, third party news were the only ones reporting on some really important stuff during this last election, so I'm unwilling to endorse wide scale censorship of it when the mainstream media is doing such a bad job of bringing us the full picture, rather than an ideologically motivated picture.

Pretty rich that the candidate who blamed Benghazi on a video and fabricated a story about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire has the gall to speak out against fake anything.

Is this her public or her private persona speaking out nowadays?

There is a wave of fake news lately, just not from the sources hillary is blaming:

Ooh, It's Like a Hate Wave

According to Nevada Senator Harry Reid—who is retiring from politics to pursue a career as a Roy Orbison impersonator—Donald Trump’s election “has sparked a wave of hate crimes across America.” Almost as if they were in an echo chamber together with Reid, the passionately white-hating website Salon confirms Reid’s assertion that ever since Trump schlonged Hillary Clinton in the electoral count, there have been “hate acts reported across the country.”

As Democratic officials and their dutiful water-carriers in the mainstream media tell it, Trump’s victory has emboldened tens of millions of rank-smelling white bigots to suddenly flock out of their subterranean caves en masse like guano-encrusted vampire bats seeking racial vengeance...

Cont'd
http://takimag.com/article/ooh_its_like_a_hate_wave_jim_goad/print#axzz4SSKhrO5W

The emails are real, the conclusions people came to might not necessarily be real. but fuck, "pizza for an hour" and "the kids will be in the hot tub for your entertainment"...how can you spin that.
For real.

"I'd like to try Dominoes on Cheese and Pasta."
That to me sounds like drug slang, but that's just one snippet of 1 email.

No, there's fake news. The Pope endorsing Donald Trump is fake, yet it was shared millions of times on Facebook. There are many examples.
its not fake news, its just fiction. i hope you see what im saying

War room poster who doesnt think people read complete lies in the media how does that happen.

Hillary Clinton challenged Congress on Thursday to combat fake and misleading news on social media, using a post-election appearance to tackle an issue that gripped her presidential campaign and culminated with a shooting incident Sunday in Northwest Washington.

Without directly citing the shooting at Comet Ping Pong by a man who believed a false online conspiracy related to her campaign, Clinton said the “epidemic of malicious fake news and false propaganda that flooded social media” presented a danger to both the nation’s politics and the safety of its citizens.

“It’s now clear that so-called fake news can have real-world consequences. This isn’t about politics or partisanship. Lives are at risk, lives of ordinary people just trying to go about their days, to do their jobs, contribute to their communities,” Clinton said during an address that was otherwise meant as a tribute to retiring Senate Minority Leader Harry M. Reid (D-Nev.).

It was just the second high-profile appearance Clinton has made since conceding the election to President-elect Donald Trump the day after the Nov. 8 election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-in-post-election-appearance-on-capitol-hill/

As if you needed more evidence that the MSM is now a speakerbox for the Democratic party, the war on 'fake news' is now a reality. The democrats are not happy that the MSM's efforts to convince people to vote for Clinton did not work and they now want to attack any source of information that doesn't conform with their views. This is literally what China does to their people and we are one step away from North Korea level control. For all you liberals out there that claim to care about freedom of speech, how do you feel about Hillary Clinton outright calling on lawmakers to attack the 1st amendment in order to protect their agenda?

What about the fake news saying she was going to win the election? Or the fake news that our voting machines were hacked? Does she have a problem with that fake news? Or, does she pick and choose what fake news she doesn't like.

can't find any fox news live streams on yt.
is it really happening?

as much as I hate the you-tube wannabes news stations, the first half of this is on fake news....good stuff

Pizzagate is some 4chan hoax, and the fact it's gained this much steam is embarrassing for the people who believe it.

I have to admit I was ready to call bullshit on this. I knew she had given a speech mentioning the danger of "fake news", but I did not believe she actually proposed that Congress do something about it. Then I read her actual comments. Shit.

Pizzagate is some 4chan hoax, and the fact it's gained this much steam is embarrassing for the people who believe it.
I believe Tony Podesta collects disturbing art including figurines of dismembered bodies and paintings of piles of dead children. I believe that some of the e-mails on John Podesta's server were written in code. Do you disagree?

Clinton thinks the average man on the street is a moron. Way less people watch TV and read papers these days...
The MSM power is dying. Clinton prob had about 4-5 million fraudulent votes and still lost.

I don't know about the average man being a moron, but anybody that believes in the millions of fraudulent votes idea is.

Believing something extraordinary in the absence of evidence = MORON

Back