Hillary Clinton Wants Congress To Fight 'Fake News'. Censorship War Is Real

Someone got arrested for it eh? Did they get arrested for going and harassing one of those poor families, or did they get arrested for making or sharing a CT video which is what you appear to be calling for here? Should Ronda be arrested for retweeting that retarded Sandy Hook video? I'm well aware that there was outrage over the harassment and all the conspiracy crap, but it wasn't dealt with by government crackdowns was it. Free speech was met with free speech.

I don't think you've thought this whole thing through, dude. It becomes apparent when guys have asked you how this specifically would work. Facebook and Twitter probably have it in their power to crack down on accounts that spam blatantly false propaganda. Ok, fine. But what Hillary and you (if I'm not mistaken here) are calling for the government to crack down on citizens for that. So if you really want to see this, why don't you explain to us how you see this working. What will the process be to determine real from fake, what will the punishments be, and who gets the punishment?

SH- for making phone calls

I'm not talking about geeks on message boards or Youtube. I'm talking about actual media outlets, Infowars, etc, fabricating and publishing this stuff.

For example, a few years ago, someone armed was going through the woods years ago to shoot up Bohemian Grove, because Alex said child sacrifices were done there. He was fortunately stopped.

As much as a I love the guy, he's playing with fire, pushing people over the edge.

Ever see the movie Contagion? Jude Law's Alex Jones inspired character?

Stick him in a FEMA camp, at least one prediction will finally come true.

Simple, leftists want the government to decide what is 'fake news' and they want them to get rid of it...and they don't see the problem with that

Isnt " The government" about to be dominated by people they hate? The whole equation falls apart after 1 fucking step , probably why the more intelligent ones on that particular side of fence arent touching it for the most part.

Its not even a partisan issue anyway , the right would be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed. Nobody should be cool with this shit.

The only 'fake news' we should be worried over is the kind that gets us into wars. Remember when this same MSM now complaining about 'fake news' was claiming Iraq had WMDs? HOW'D THAT GO?

To be fair, The President claimed that. Can't fault them on that one. That was one of the many G-Dub fuck ups.

Isnt " The government" about to be dominated by people they hate? The whole equation falls apart after 1 fucking step , probably why the more intelligent ones on that particular side of fence arent touching it for the most part.

Its not even a partisan issue anyway , the right would be doing the same thing if the roles were reversed. Nobody should be cool with this shit.

That's because liberals are too stupid to realize laws don't change depending on whose in office. The same people who celebrated Obama making executive decisions via a pen and a phone, now Donald Trump have that exact same power and you can't take it back. It's called being short sighted.

SH- for making phone calls

I'm not talking about geeks on message boards or Youtube. I'm talking about actual media outlets, Infowars, etc, fabricating and publishing this stuff.

For example, a few years ago, someone armed was going through the woods years ago to shoot up Bohemian Grove, because Alex said child sacrifices were done there. He was fortunately stopped.

As much as a I love the guy, he's playing with fire, pushing people over the edge.

Ever see the movie Contagion? Jude Law's Alex Jones inspired character?

Stick him in a FEMA camp, at least one prediction will finally come true.

Sounds like a pretty dangerous precedent to set. Actual media outlets published reports of how a young black kid was just walking with some Skittles and iced tea and got shot by a crazy racist white guy for no reason, and was cleared by a racist police department. They also published reports on how another young black kid was executed in cold blood by a racist cop as he held his hands up, pleading for his life. They also published reports more recently about a black guy was shot as he was reading a book, by a bunch of white officers who never identified themselves as police. You wanna talk about playing with fire, it's not just a metaphor in this case - neighbourhoods burned. People have been pushed to the edge, and the result has been race riots, police being killed and civilians being injured and killed at "protests" like the one in Charlotte. We're not talking about Infowars or shitty little websites, we're talking about major networks and newspapers - funny enough, for the most part these same media outlets endorsed and basically campaigned for the Democrats during the election. We all know that the heads of CNN and the rest of them aren't gonna get locked down in a FEMA camp. And there's a Republican administration coming in anyway - you really want to give them this kind of power?

I think @HOLA is envisioning a gov't agency in charge of eliminating fake news. Sounds like a good idea.

hqdefault.jpg

The only 'fake news' we should be worried over is the kind that gets us into wars. Remember when this same MSM now complaining about 'fake news' was claiming Iraq had WMDs? HOW'D THAT GO?

Yup.

When all of the mainstream news outlets coordinate to use the term "fake news" it is pretty clear something is up. It seems like they are all being told what to say. If half of the wikileaks emails implicating the major organizations' collusion with government elites are true, then it would be wise to not listen to them. It is sad that more people can't see the obvious. They are so brazen right now it is hard to not notice.

To be fair, The President claimed that. Can't fault them on that one. That was one of the many G-Dub fuck ups.

The MSM promoted it too. It wasn't just Bush. His administration and the MSM were just as guilty.

Thanks heavens that the lunatic wasn't elected President.

She probably wants to label her email scandle, benghazi scandle, and bill clintons sex affair as fake news.

Leftists are more outraged by a guy who walked into a restaurant with a rifle (and didn't harm anyone), than they are by an ISIS pledge going around Ohio State hitting people with his car and slashing them with a blade.

I didn't think they could get more out of touch with reality, but it's happening.

Leftists are more outraged by a guy who walked into a restaurant with a rifle (and didn't harm anyone), than they are by an ISIS pledge going around Ohio State hitting people with his car and slashing them with a blade.

I didn't think they could get more out of touch with reality, but it's happening.

Bingo.

Back