Hillary Clinton Joins a Coven

This is recent news, so it shouldn't be dumped. But if enough leftists complain to the mods, I'm sure you guys can make it happen.
News? Really?
I thought Tucker Carlson was reporting Panda sex stories on Fox, on his off days of reporting bullshit about Hillary Clinton.

You need the 50 posts per page setting Aussie sherbro

Well this is much better, now it's only 3 pages of Hillary joining a coven. The forum is sane again.

One of the founding members of the coven was Lena Dunham, who was a childhood friend to co-founder Audrey Gelman. Lena Dunham has been on the receiving end of ongoing backlash on many controversial subjects including allegedly sexually assaulting her sister at a young age, according to her memoir. Gelman also has strong ties with another perverted character: disgraced photographer Terry Richardson. Gelman dated Richardson for years despite continuous allegations of pedophilia and sexual assault.
really? you're concern comes from an organization that has Lena Dunham as a founding member............ talk about making a much to do about nothing!

Why do you give a dusty fuck about witches and covens? Magic and witchcraft don't exist, and neither do witches. You weirdos are just looking for a villain, like a comic book.

Says the person that loses his shit about the President possibly sleeping with a woman other than his wife 30 years ago.

Plenty. She should be our President right now. She was probably the most qualified person on history for that job. She has served our country faithfully for decades. But then again I am able to see her as who she is, not as someone who is just being a hater

This is incredible. It's like that friend married to a total bitch that cheats on him all the time but he still loves her.

Says the person that loses his shit about the President possibly sleeping with a woman other than his wife 30 years ago.

I lose my shit about the president being a weak willed bitch?
tenor.gif

Nice try, Lisa.

You're arguments and intelligence is obviously incredible and unassailable.

Hillary Clinton made an appearance in New York City at an exclusive women's club called The Wing on April 4. The event was put together by co-founders Audrey Gelman and Lauren Kassan in honor of Hillary. They were able to converse on her new book What Happened, her legacy, and (unsurprisingly) Russian meddling. It was quite the typical post-election conversation to be expected from Hillary. However, on this occasion, there was one significant difference. This time Hillary was speaking to a group of women who practice witchcraft and openly call themselves a coven. According to The Wing’s Instagram page: “We’re a coven, not a sorority.”

Photo3.jpg

LastPhoto.jpg

At the Wing's website, you can buy all kinds of coven branded merchandise including“Matches Made in Haven” can be used to make some “Women-Made Fire” for your spell candles“Fortune Tell-her Pack“, which has an Ouija-like planchette pin, and if pentagrams aren’t your thing, you might consider the Ouija Tee, which is very like the popular Ouija board.

https://www.fulcrumnews.com/blog/2018/4/6/hillary-clinton-joins-international-elite-coven-yes-really

Discuss......

Larry Nichols mentioned that when he was working with the Clintons, Hillary would go once a month to Los Angeles for a witches coven meeting. I’ve heard the witch thing about her for a few years but ppl in the know have known for decades, heh. Who truly knows?;)

Are we supposed to hate the President getting shit done and fantasize about the one that didn't get in?

How about stop the whining about what could have been and deal with what is.

I agree with you Clinton defenders. It's not a thing, let he associate with any coven see wants.

Back