Hillary Clinton apologizes to her victims

2020 democratic ticket Clinton and Oprah.

Can't wait!

Why does Clinton care about damage control? Why is she still poking her head up into the limelight?

People laugh, but this bitch still hasn't gotten the message. She's running in 2020. Book it. She just refuses to go away.
Sig bet that she doesn't run again?

Why does Clinton care about damage control? Why is she still poking her head up into the limelight?

People laugh, but this bitch still hasn't gotten the message. She's running in 2020. Book it. She just refuses to go away.
Come on now, she owed the Presidency. It's her turn, just ask her...

She's only apologizing for not firing the guy accused of harassment.

Not to the many women she slandered while defending her sleazy husband against accusations. Or for laughing about the greatly reduced sentence she got for the child rapist she defended as a lawyer.

She's only apologizing for not firing the guy accused of harassment.

Not to the many women she slandered while defending her sleazy husband against accusations. Or for laughing about the greatly reduced sentence she got for the child rapist she defended as a lawyer.

This is true. I assume her regret will warm the hearts of the women that the pervert she protected had harassed.

The last few years have been epic. If she runs again I don't know that it'll ever be topped in any political sphere. It would be the most glorious of happenings.
I'd rather have a competent leader take charge than watch a corrupt sociopath cheat her way through another election, but I guess you don't actually care about the wellbeing of America. It's all about the lulz I guess.

I'd rather have a competent leader take charge than watch a corrupt sociopath cheat her way through another election, but I guess you don't actually care about the wellbeing of America. It's all about the lulz I guess.

Wait.... do you believe she would have higher than a 5% chance of winning? A convicted serial killer would have a better chance of bearing Trump than she would.

History will show she was the least qualified candidate in the history of the U.S. to run for president.

First page and four different posters describing her as a part of a "bitch" community.

Also, like any Clinton apology, this is hollow and self-congratulatory.

Wait.... do you believe she would have higher than a 5% chance of winning? A convicted serial killer would have a better chance of bearing Trump than she would.

History will show she was the least qualified candidate in the history of the U.S. to run for president.
She cheated her way through the primaries and undermined the democratic process. The general election could have been different if we weren't forced to pick between an inept outsider or the corrupt establishment.

I don't know how she's any less qualified than Trump. He may have won the election, but she was certainly more qualified as far as experience and knowledge goes.

She would have a far, far greater chance than 5%.

I'd estimate around a 35% chance.

This is an objectively silly statement. She was a Ivy League Law grad, US Senator, Secretary of State, First Lady, worker for multiple presidential campaigns, adviser to multiple House Committees.

At worst, she was middle-of-the-road when it comes to qualifications for president. She was certainly more qualified than Trump, GWB, or Reagan, and probably more so than Obama or her husband Bill.

As far as charisma goes, yeah, she was probably near the bottom of the historical lineup.

I wish that grotesque witch would just disappear. How anyone is fooled by her disingenuous persona is shocking to me.

I've been saying that there is a 10% chance of a rematch between Clinton and Trump in 2020, since 11/9/16. She 100% wants to run; the issue is whether Trump runs again, and if the Dem cult will run a loser again, which hasn't happened since Stevenson in 1956. The usual rules never apply to Hillary.

did she apologize for getting a rapist off the hook?

Wait, Hilary Clinton? Why would anyone still give a shit about her still? Yesterdays news.

She seems to be a magnet for the unhappy people on the right with mommy issues.

That's totally it. It's actually the Right's fault Hillary refuses to go away.

Back