Hillary Clinton: “If you watched the way Trump debated me, it was imbued with sexism..."

Dems. You need to silence this lady. She is doing the cause zero good.

161130-newsweek-clinton-wins-610p_9fa2b8be87c77ffc1d05389008674acd.fit-760w.jpg

Similar to this :

serveimage

I can only guess with Hillary Clinton that she genuinely doesn't grasp the concept of charisma, wit, apparent sincerity or many other things and thus can't figure out why she continually loses in major elections, and as a result is stuck on sexism and conspiracy theories as the only explanation she can accept and understand.

At this point there needs to be a conspiracy theory that she is actually working for the GOP.

She is the gift that keeps on giving.
Hey, I've been saying that for a while now. These guys are all the same. Had Hillary won, all the same exact shit would be going on right now.

At this point there needs to be a conspiracy theory that she is actually working for the GOP.

She is the gift that keeps on giving.

I’m just waiting for Ocasión-Cortez to take the helm then it’s full steam ahead to hilarity...pun intended

I heard an American over here explaining that most of the people who voted against Hilary were sexist even if they didn't even realise. She was from California though so go figure

Sure, why not? As human beings we are often able to convince ourselves that we're the victim when we're not, especially if it is not our habit to own our failures.
This. Victimism seems to be the new norm.

This bitch needs to go away...she is only reaffirming she is a WEAK person and would have been a bad leader.

You dont hear my girl, Jill Stein talking like this and Clinton was a royal CUNT to her.

Thank god this vile disgusting pickled in vodka pig isn't President.

She should be put in a home, and not have her voice projected beyond the walls of a cushioned cell. This is exploitation of the mentally-deranged, at this point.

Back