High level lawyer here, if DC chooses to sue he can easily put the UFC and JJ bankrupt.

TS is full of shit. There's limitations to dollar amount ufc and Jones can be sued for and insurance policies in place for zuffa he exposed himself as a quack when he said they'd be bankrupt.

I do believe that Cormier may have some legal options but nothing that would ever see a settlement of any type, talking about 5-10 years to collect and that's provided he got anywhere with it and his case would be geared toward athletic commission, not ufc

Mailroom clerk at second rate ambulance chasing law firm detected.

As a high level lawyer, I can tell you one thing in common with high level lawyers: They don't give away their legal opinions for free.
Fortunately for us, everyone else on sherdog does

I love hearing your typical mall worker, accountant or pizza delivery guy's views on PEDs

I generally agree and OP is full of shit but some can. @Zankou is a good lawyer and will give advice. Much smarter advice than this guy. Not necessarily on this topic but what he can.

'High-level lawyer' seems to be his way of saying he works at a reputable plaintiff's firm. Which may be true, but most lawyers would consider that near the bottom of the lawyer-ladder.

Most genuinely elite firms would laugh their ass off at the idea of handling a personal injury lawsuit. Personal injury is about as low prestige as legal work gets. You might take on such a case to build a relationship with a promising client, as business development, but otherwise you wouldn't see it.

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

I am expecting Jones to be homeless within the year.
lol

You lost me at "He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer" and I wasn't exactly on board before that

'High-level lawyer' seems to be his way of saying he works at a reputable plaintiff's firm. Which may be true, but most lawyers would consider that near the bottom of the lawyer-ladder.

Most genuinely elite firms would laugh their ass off at the idea of handling a personal injury lawsuit. Personal injury is about as low prestige as legal work gets. You might take on such a case to build a relationship with a promising client, as business development, but otherwise you wouldn't see it.

Obviously this guy was a troll but it surprises me you would equate pedestrian PI work where a room full of people are filing slip and falls all day with suing the UFC over a PEDS scandal... where two of the most marquee MMA athletes in the sport are at issue.

I don't think DC would have trouble finding good representation if he wanted to pursue something. Whoever files makes headlines, lots of them.

I'm lawyer (part time job) , I confirm what he said.

Morgan n Morgan associates

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state. We deal with high dollar value Civil suits regularly.

Just wanted to let you guys know if DC sues, which he might not because he's such a classy guy, he can take UFC and JJ for EVERYTHING. He can sue the UFC for negligence and conspiracy and JJ for assault and battery.

Mark Hunts case has survived dismissal motions and is still moving forward despite being MUCH weaker.

DC suffered a brutal knockout that left him with potentially life altering brain damage and any doctor would testify to this. He agreed in a contract to fight a guy who was clean and instead got knocked unconscious and was clearly badly badly badly concussion and unstable for long after the fight.

He has a phenomenal case and this is coming from a top level lawyer. If he choses to sue he can very easily put not only Jones on the street but UFC bankrupt.

However do you go about high level law being unable to spell or utilize proper grammar?

I call bullshit.

"No you guys, I really am a lawyer. Here's a pic of me talking to a judge!!"
Screen-Shot-2015-10-21-at-9.38.54-PM.png

when i'm not saving lives and catching bad guys (and banging 10s) i'm actually high level lawyering on the side (most of you veteran sherbros probably figured that out already). in a high level lawyer state. i personally know ts and vouch for him and his level of lawyer. law on bro.

Im a high level lawler too! I went to lawl school, graduated mega cum load. cum at me bra

I'm a litigation attorney at one of the top law firms in my state.

Alaska?

Please link us past cases to support your assertion.

How is the UFC negligent? Do you know what's stated in their contracts?

What evidence do you have that the UFC knowingly allowed a roid filled fighter to participate in a bout?

Your elocution falls well below the level of anyone who has passed the bar. Your verbosity and grammar device choices expose both your age group and intellect. If you want to impersonate a lawyer in future, call one up (first contact is almost always without charge), and briefly outline the idea and take notes on how he/she responds, paying careful attention to the vocabulary and tone.

Cheers,
Reason

UFC lawyers are not high level, D level at best. TS is a NCAA div 1, K1 level lawyer.

Very high level dude. best in his state.
Almost like golden gloves of litigation winner

I'm lawyer (part time job) , I confirm what he said.

Morgan n Morgan associates

when i'm not saving lives and catching bad guys (and banging 10s) i'm actually high level lawyering on the side (most of you veteran sherbros probably figured that out already). in a high level lawyer state. i personally know ts and vouch for him and his level of lawyer. law on bro.

Proof that I'm legit

Your elocution falls well below the level of anyone who has passed the bar. Your verbosity and grammar device choices expose both your age group and intellect. If you want to impersonate a lawyer in future, call one up (first contact is almost always without charge), and briefly outline the idea and take notes on how he/she responds, paying careful attention to the vocabulary and tone.

Cheers,
Reason
bro. at high level you just rip shit out and the low levels clean it up. do you even high level bro?

cheers

Back