high creatinine

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I got the results for blood work I recently had. In an email my doctor said I have borderline high creatinine. Does that mean my kidneys are fucked? Anyone have this?

I'm not a crapitineane expert but you might be in trouble, brah.

High creatinine is a sign of low T.

BTW, how did it go with that chick from work?

Talk to your doctor.

It could be hypertension. It could be diabetes. It could be several other things.

Why the fuck do people keep asking Sherdog for medical advice?????

If only there was some sort of profession that specifically dealt with diagnosing and treating medical issues....

One of my college roomates was a high cretin.

My levels have been slightly high for years. They had me collect my piss for 24 hours to test my kidney function and everything checked out. Get a yearly physical and remind your doc to check your levels, though it should be part of any standard blood work.

Creatine kinase ? Its a marker for muscle/tissue damage. Mine was elevated on my last round of bloodwork , but I'd hauled and spread a couple trailer loads of mulch the day before so it was likely a byproduct of the exertion. Did you workout heavy in the day or 2 before your blood work.

Are you mad jacked? Taking any drugs or supplements? Have any other medical impairments?

Normal BUN on the same test?

Creatine kinase ? Its a marker for muscle/tissue damage. Mine was elevated on my last round of bloodwork , but I'd hauled and spread a couple trailer loads of mulch the day before so it was likely a byproduct of the exertion. Did you workout heavy in the day or 2 before your blood work.
No, creatinine. It's an indicator of kidney function.

High creatinine could mean kidney disease.

My cousin had something Similar. I sure do miss him :,(

Mine's 1.1 which is a little high but it's likely due to my high protein diet. At least that's what the cardiologist told me.

Mine is high too, but I want to die so it all works out.

good idea to start drink some water now, my g

Are you mad jacked? Taking any drugs or supplements? Have any other medical impairments?

Normal BUN on the same test?

No, I'm not "jacked". I lift weights twice a week and consume about 90 grams of protein the following 48 hours.

Back