High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

Khabib's situation differs from Couture's in that Khabib is an undefeated champ and just smashed the UFC's golden boy. Couture didn't have such value at the time.
I agree with you which is why they’ll NEVER cut or release him. He beat the biggest name and millions of casuals who didn’t know Khabib know him now

Without booking him for a fight, that would be considered breach of contract and he can sue to get released. They can put him on the shelf for about two years before this happens.

But even then, everyone would see any new LW champ as a paper champ, especially Conor.
they just need to contact khabibs manager about possibly fighting twice per year. then every calander year they can just extend his contract.

they've also never hesitated crowning paper champs in the past, what would stop them doing it again?

You think khabib has all the power? You think not fighting khabib is the ufc missing out on a big payday?
The ufc will gladly take 10% offf their gate to do Diaz mcgrogor something and have conor back as champ. I'm not quite sure you get how this money thing works. Khabib isn't the draw, Conor is. Khabib being gone is probably better for the ufc's bottom dollar?

I wish you fucking khabib nuthuggers would take into account how far back it takes the sport for an athlete to lose his shit in the manner he did. Could you imagine if NFL players charged the stands everytime a fan talked shit and pounded the shit out of them? This is about more than Khabib and conor, this is about a sport and how it gets looked at.

What you just said makes perfect sense if the UFC had not used the clip of Conor smashing the UFC bus window with a dolly as a promotional trailer...

The UFC can try to pretend and exaggerate as if Khabib jumping out of the cage was worse than Conor throwing a dolly and injuring people, but they will get called out fairly quickly.

Mainstream media already called the UFC out for condoning and rewarding Conor's bus attack.

I agree with you which is why they’ll NEVER cut or release him. He beat the biggest name and millions of casuals who didn’t know Khabib know him now

Casuals are quick to forget things. Conor leaves a lasting impression, khabib doesn't. His likes and comments on social media are quickly falling, Conors aren't. He has some temporary fame, by the time his next fight rolls around, if its against anyone but Conor it'll be a guaranteed flop.

Casuals are quick to forget things. Conor leaves a lasting impression, khabib doesn't. His likes and comments on social media are quickly falling, Conors aren't.

Here's the thing, all the ex-UFC stars that left to go to Bellator are doing pretty well for themselves. It's not as if Bellator is CageRage or King of the Cage. It's a legit MMA company.

At the very least, Khabib will be comfortable in Bellator. And if the UFC does cut him, he has the advantage of being able to say it wasn't because of performance. He will still be able to call himself the best in the world, all while still making decent money

With fans like you who needs enemies! You’re not a fan

Hes going to find out in short order, he has little to no leverage.
He embarrassed himself, Dana White, and the UFC to a degree no yet seen. Sure, all the conor haters "wut wut wut about" Save it. Theres a reason this fight has been covered like this for the last week. Its NOT because kazam won. its because he assaulted people outside of the cage, and his team assaulted people after the fight Not a good look

If he pisses Dana off, Dana will just hold him under contract, and make him languish in the UFC and offer whatever fight he wants.kazam will have minimal say in his fights
And Putin will assassinate him

they just need to contact khabibs manager about possibly fighting twice per year. then every calander year they can just extend his contract.

they've also never hesitated crowning paper champs in the past, what would stop them doing it again?

The contract cannot be extended for more than two years without a fight, as far as I know.

If you can find any sources that say a contract can be extended indefinitely like that, I would like to know as well.

As for crowning a paper champ, no other paper champ is as valuable as Conor, whose image and stock just got destroyed by an undefeated champ, whose title the UFC might want to strip.

Giving Conor a paper belt is meaningless after that beating he took.

The contract cannot be extended for more than two years without a fight, as far as I know.

If you can find any sources that say a contract can be extended indefinitely like that, I would like to know as well.

As for crowning a paper champ, no other paper champ is as valuable as Conor, whose image and stock just got destroyed by an undefeated champ, whose title the UFC might want to strip.

Giving Conor a paper belt is meaningless after that beating he took.
giving any fighter a paper belt is meaningless.

oh and the length(date-date) of the contract is automatically extended even if they dont fight. Sorry if you thought I meant extra fights are added to it, thats not what I meant.

Nope and did you think dana will let him go now that he's so popular and with a huge chance to do a ppv in Russia??

Dana just needs to stop writing checks his ass can't cash. After all these years you'd think he would have learned already. Him making emotional statements right after events just to have to do a 180 sometimes only days after has gotten very old.

You think Conor retains the same kind of value after this? If you still buy in to his act, you'd be better off watching the WWE. You're telling me Conor is the draw, when he's not the better fighter but the guy who's throwing dollies at buses and personally attacking the families of his opponents. And you're arguing that Khabib is the one tarnishing MMA's image?

<{cruzshake}>
can you just take your fangirl panties off for a minute and stop seeing everything as a Conor fan this and like im conor or anyone elses bitch. youre the one dealing in hypothetical and hyperbol, not me. I don't give a shit who did what, im switzerland. Conor makes the ufc mad loot, no i don't think his stock drops much because like you said, he has millions of retard followers gobbling this shit up.

this doesn't change the fact that khabib is a dumbass who's playing with fire after he just put the sport on spotlight doing one of the dumbest things you could possibly do at a fight venue.

Can you try and be subjective and stop claiming im some conor hugger while youre doing the fvery fucking thing you accuse me of for "your" side of the argument.

I guess hypocrites just never fucking get it.

You are an idiot if you think the UFC would be OK with the guy who embarrassed Conor not fighting and having Conor back as champ. Conor would have lost MASSIVE star power if he didn't rematch Nate and win. Its the same with Khabib now.
why do i have to be an idiot for sharing an idea? Are you not an adult who can present his thoughts without being an aggressive name calling pos? I won't even bother answering your post, because you are incapable of controlling yourself in a debate or conversation. Grow up...

What you just said makes perfect sense if the UFC had not used the clip of Conor smashing the UFC bus window with a dolly as a promotional trailer...

The UFC can try to pretend and exaggerate as if Khabib jumping out of the cage was worse than Conor throwing a dolly and injuring people, but they will get called out fairly quickly.

Mainstream media already called the UFC out for condoning and rewarding Conor's bus attack.

they wont man, because one is a criminal process and the other is a sanctioning body of an entire sport. They have to withhold the integrity. why is this so hard for you guys to fucking understand.

let me explain thios to you as simple as i can. Do you know the difference in what happens to you if you fight after school or if you throw down in your classroom? One you might not even get in shit, the other you get expelled.

Do you fucking get it yet?

khabeeb premeditated attacked danis, who had fuck all to do with the bus incident. He was a fucking fan in the stands. youre not even arguing khabeeb losing his shit on conor. why are you guys so fucking stupid. its crazy, its like you refuse to process logic.

khabib_50_cent_bellator_offer.jpg
"I´ll deal with Dana and your contract later".

50 going full gangster there LOL

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Hes ruining a great story line!!

khabib not going any where and the who tito thing is cause of chuck and the frank shamrock thing is different 2.

Putin can just make a call to Trump who can just make a call to WME to not fuck with Khabib.

Khabib does have the UFC by the balls.

No way they cut him.

At the worst, they will shelve him (Khabib just doesn't want to fight-Dana), or Khabib will just outright quit. But no matter what happens, Khabib will still be under contract.

Cutting him is not a real punishment. His value is higher than ever, and he gets to be a free agent.

Making him sit in his prime while his contract runs out would be the real punishment.

They can't make him sit lol.

He's the champion, and they HAVE to offer him fights or he can get out of the contract.

Back