High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

And kill the goose that lays the golden egg as in leaving a huge fight w/ Tony and a possible rematch w/ Conor on the table???...I think not.

I'd sooner put faith in Dana White than fucking 50 cent.

Imagine if Khabib and Woodley and a few other malcontents all go to Bellator.

WMA will rip Dana's nuts off like my AV and mount them on their chins.

P.S. - Chances that ol' Dana McWhitey took a giant pooperino when Khabib tweeted about him leaving UFC?
Are you Flanders by any chance?

He should cut dana.
hes sorted now, hes got so much of the world behind him since last week..
If he keeps it up, hes created a brand overnight.
something the ufc hasnt got a contract on yet...lol

as for money....
money1.jpg

Khabib has all the power here. If they cut him it only shows how big of a farce the UFC is. They'd be losing the undisputed champion of the division their golden boy is in, ensuring they have paper champions for years. He already beat the biggest name in the sport, this would ensure no hope of a rematch that while good for Conor's reputation, means they all miss out on a big pay day. And he's an undefeated champion with nearly 30 fights, what is left for him to prove besides a fight with Tony? UFC obviously aren't loyal to him, so why should he be loyal to them?

You think khabib has all the power? You think not fighting khabib is the ufc missing out on a big payday?
The ufc will gladly take 10% offf their gate to do Diaz mcgrogor something and have conor back as champ. I'm not quite sure you get how this money thing works. Khabib isn't the draw, Conor is. Khabib being gone is probably better for the ufc's bottom dollar?

I wish you fucking khabib nuthuggers would take into account how far back it takes the sport for an athlete to lose his shit in the manner he did. Could you imagine if NFL players charged the stands everytime a fan talked shit and pounded the shit out of them? This is about more than Khabib and conor, this is about a sport and how it gets looked at.

He isn't getting cut....too much money to be made from dudes like woodley beating his ass.

You think khabib has all the power? You think not fighting khabib is the ufc missing out on a big payday?
The ufc will gladly take 10% offf their gate to do Diaz mcgrogor something and have conor back as champ. I'm not quite sure you get how this money thing works. Khabib isn't the draw, Conor is. Khabib being gone is probably better for the ufc's bottom dollar?

I wish you fucking khabib nuthuggers would take into account how far back it takes the sport for an athlete to lose his shit in the manner he did. Could you imagine if NFL players charged the stands everytime a fan talked shit and pounded the shit out of them? This is about more than Khabib and conor, this is about a sport and how it gets looked at.
You think Conor retains the same kind of value after this? If you still buy in to his act, you'd be better off watching the WWE. You're telling me Conor is the draw, when he's not the better fighter but the guy who's throwing dollies at buses and personally attacking the families of his opponents. And you're arguing that Khabib is the one tarnishing MMA's image?

<{cruzshake}>

You are an idiot if you think the UFC would be OK with the guy who embarrassed Conor not fighting and having Conor back as champ. Conor would have lost MASSIVE star power if he didn't rematch Nate and win. Its the same with Khabib now.

UFC doesn't give a fuck about zubaira my ass.
He will get back and they will do Khabib - Conor 2 , and he will kick his ass again.
Can you imagine Dana not cashing the revenge just to release zubaira ?

You think Conor retains the same kind of value after this? If you still buy in to his act, you'd be better off watching the WWE. You're telling me Conor is the draw, when he's not the better fighter but the guy who's throwing dollies at buses and personally attacking the families of his opponents. And you're arguing that Khabib is the one tarnishing MMA's image?

<{cruzshake}>
Who can khabib fight other than Conor that will draw numbers anywhere near McGregor vs Diaz 3, Silva, GSP, or a rematch vs Also? And I don't think the UFC has a very big problem with Khabib its more the NSAC right now than anyone. Khabib doesn't seem to have a high understanding of the business side of prize fighting at all

In all honesty the UFC is probably already think of Khabibs next match who and where.

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Hes ruining a great story line!!
its not a lie if you believe- I mean I don't think he cares(forealz)

Who can khabib fight other than Conor that will draw numbers anywhere near McGregor vs Diaz 3, Silva, GSP, or a rematch vs Also? And I don't think the UFC has a very big problem with Khabib its more the NSAC right now than anyone. Khabib doesn't seem to have a high understanding of the business side of prize fighting at all
Khabib doesn't have to fight anyone. He can retire comfortably at this point. He's made millions and is an undefeated undisputed champion.

<{cruzshake}>

Conor fought Diaz on short notice and got subbed in 2 rounds, the whole world saw Conor lose. The PPV did 1.1 million. After Conor was embarrassed he fights Diaz again and does 1.6 million on PPV. How is this any different??

Anderson got KO'd by Weidman in a ppv that did 550k.....the rematch did 1 million.

So yes, the value and drawing ability holds and in most cases grows.

Khabib doesn't have to fight anyone. He can retire comfortably at this point. He's made millions and is an undefeated undisputed champion.
Khabib doesn't have to fight anyone and neither does anyone else on the roster (Al said he was doing fine as a realtor) I was commenting on your post that specifically said Conor was no longer a bigger draw and I listed several fights I think he could take that would be a bigger draw than Khabibs next fight. Honestly who do u think Khabib can fight that would be a bigger draw than any of those fights I listed?

Lmao he don't give a damn. Dude is now King of Chechnya, he will be eating beluga caviar and drinking champagne from most expensive russian prostitutes ass. He already got like 3 cars as a present; he can fight a small bear for millions of rubles in his back yard.

he doesn't have to be submissive to a fat american who wears XXL red shirts with a dumb phrase in the middle in Comic Sans font and uses Phat Farm jeans in public events.

This is forum literature at its best!

Back