High chances Khabib is going to get cut from the UFC! Taking a very dangerous path.

Cutting him before he loses would be an awful, awful mistake.

Lmao he don't give a damn. Dude is now King of Chechnya, he will be eating beluga caviar and drinking champagne from most expensive russian prostitutes ass. He already got like 3 cars as a present; he can fight a small bear for millions of rubles in his back yard.

he doesn't have to be submissive to a fat american who wears XXL red shirts with a dumb phrase in the middle in Comic Sans font and uses Phat Farm jeans in public events.

As the old saying goes, no one is bigger than the company.

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

1. Bad mouthing your employer, saying they are behind attacks on the bus

2. Threatening to leave the UFC

3. Fighting outside of the octagon

Khabib won't care. He's a hero in his country, and he was supposedly thinking about retiring anyway.

He's not bluffing. UFC can cut him if they want, but it's them that will be missing out on another record breaking PPV rematch with Conor. Khabib will be happy raising Goats with his brothers in Dagestan. Or if he wants to stay in the fight game, he may get Putin or one of his billionaire friends to finance an MMA promotion in Russia, with Khabib as CEO.

Westerners cannot understand some people have different values and priorities. Khabib doesn't mind wealth and fame, but he can easily live without these things. This is why the UFC have no leverage over him.

The UFC stand to lose potentially hundreds of millions of dollars if Khabib doesn't stick around for the most anticipated rematch in arguably UFC history (At least by casuals). Khabib won"t lose any sleep over it if it never happens, but I guarantee Dana, WME and any UFC shareholders will be sick to the stomach if they fail to make the Khabib/McGregor rematch.

Right now, Khabib holds ALL the cards.

they will never cut khabib he is too big of a name to do so. Bellator would definitely snatch him up and would significantly raise the profile of the promotion which could lead to more fighters jumping over especially with the way ufc is run now.

Ydcn6zH.jpg

1 If they cut him, someone else will sign him
2 Worst they can do is suspend him
3 Dummy
they wont cut him, that would not be in their interests to hand him to a competitor like that. they can just strip him of his belt and not book him in any fights. basically burying his career.

I doubt they will though, but they could

High chances this thread is a load of fucking bullshit.

they will never cut khabib he is too big of a name to do so. Bellator would definitely snatch him up and would significantly raise the profile of the promotion which could lead to more fighters jumping over especially with the way ufc is run now.

Ydcn6zH.jpg

How is the UFC run now?

I doubt he's going anywhere. Plus if he really care about legacy then what are you going to do in Bellator.

Lmao he don't give a damn. Dude is now King of Chechnya, he will be eating beluga caviar and drinking champagne from most expensive russian prostitutes ass. He already got like 3 cars as a present; he can fight a small bear for millions of rubles in his back yard.

he doesn't have to be submissive to a fat american who wears XXL red shirts with a dumb phrase in the middle in Comic Sans font and uses Phat Farm jeans in public events.

Got it in one!

You notice Dana trying to crack jokes with Khabib on Instagram. He knows he can't do that baldfather tough guy shit routine on him that he pulls to keep other fighters in line.

They’ll never cut him. They’ll make him sit and rot before they do that. Randy Couture lost years trying to be free from UFC and all it did was cost him millions in lost wages and lawyers. UFC makes those contracts rock solid for situations like this.

Lol UFC will not cut Khabib. They'd be handing the competition the undefeated, undisputed LW champ and one of the best p4p fighters in the sport. Plus Khabib has DC on his side so no not likely to happen. Do you just want to give Conor back his fake belt?

Cutting him is not a real punishment. His value is higher than ever, and he gets to be a free agent.

Making him sit in his prime while his contract runs out would be the real punishment.

He'd just go and fight in Russia or One FC and there's fuck all the UFC could do about it.

I am huge Khabib fan but hes going down a very dangerous path! He is giving the UFC a really bad name. Not sure if Dana will look at him like the next Tito or Frank Shamrock.

Hes ruining a great story line!!
Hes going to find out in short order, he has little to no leverage.
He embarrassed himself, Dana White, and the UFC to a degree no yet seen. Sure, all the conor haters "wut wut wut about" Save it. Theres a reason this fight has been covered like this for the last week. Its NOT because kazam won. its because he assaulted people outside of the cage, and his team assaulted people after the fight Not a good look

If he pisses Dana off, Dana will just hold him under contract, and make him languish in the UFC and offer whatever fight he wants.kazam will have minimal say in his fights

You can't seriously think that the UFC with cut him.

I guess you never heard of randy couture

Back