Hi fellas, I bought a GameCube lol

I forgot... does GC have a Mario Tennis or Golf game?

I have a feeling Animal Crossing will be right up your alley

You would probably like these.
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I'll second Zelda - Wind Waker

giphy.gif

The sailing and exploring was ton's of fun. A totally different type of Zelda game and I enjoyed it immensely.

tumblr_mfilvb2qFF1rj0wh6o1_500.gif

Super monkey ball get it!!!

If your into rpgs skies of Arcadia is legit.

Paper Mario is good but it's a bit difficult. Keep a walkthrough handy

Smash bros, Resident Evil Remake/4, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime 1/2, Zelda Windwaker/Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Double Dash, FZero GX, Soul Calibur 2 and Star Wars Rogue Leader.

@Kardashians if you pick up these games you'll have the library of the best GC games.

IMO, you could skip out on WindWaker if its too costly. One day when you buy a Wii or WiiU you can pick it up.

And it may be tempting to pick up REzero, thinking it's as good as the REmake, but its the only RE game I ever bought but never finished. Its outright boring.

+1 for Wind Waker. Amazing game, a must play if you have the Gamecube.

I'd also recommend the Mario Party games if you have friends over. So many good times drinking with friends playing Mario Party.

You control a monkey through a maze, it's the modern day equivalent of this:

e58aa48b39d18533f4178df7e9bfa160.jpg

Which kinda makes it sound shit but trust me get a friend and play multiplayer it's freaking amazing.
Lol well I'll take your fellas words for it and look it up ^.^

@Kardashians if you pick up these games you'll have the library of the best GC games.

IMO, you could skip out on WindWaker if its too costly. One day when you buy a Wii or WiiU you can pick it up.

And it may be tempting to pick up REzero, thinking it's as good as the REmake, but its the only RE game I ever bought but never finished. Its outright boring.
I added windwaker to the list. It costs no more than the others it's okay.

Oh shit I just remembered I have a wrestling game for the GameCube. Aha hoarder. I bought the game from a thrift store just bc it was there xD

One of my favorite games for the GameCube was Eternal Darkness. If you're into horror games that is.

I'll second Zelda - Wind Waker

giphy.gif

The sailing and exploring was ton's of fun. A totally different type of Zelda game and I enjoyed it immensely.

tumblr_mfilvb2qFF1rj0wh6o1_500.gif

This game took me about a year and a half to beat. I never bought the strategy guide and in 2003-2004 it never dawned on me that I could look up a walk-through on the internet.

I would spend several hours on it then get stuck and set it down for a while, then revisit it and eventually figure out how to get passed where I was stuck. It's actually a pretty challenging game without any kind of a guide to fall back on.

Ah Gamecube, the last good Nintendo console. The Fire Emblem game was awesome on GC

Another vote for Enternal Darkness. It still blows my mind a fairly poor studio made something that unique and awesome.

Id like to add that Eternal Darkness is a fantastic game.

In addition to those mentioned, I really enjoyed Mario Baseball.

GameCube was the shit. Enjoy my friend

Back