Hi fellas, I bought a GameCube lol

Kardashians

☆ sitting on the moon ☽
@Gold
Reaction score
Inb4 y'all get smart. I like older consoles. Though tbh even the GameCube is "new" to me. No hipster doofus, I'm just a little old lady. Anyways~

The GameCube was never my console, and this is my first time using/having one. What games do you fellas recommend I get? What are the best, most fun games? Looking for some fun two player games too, to play with my sister. Oh, ftr I'm not big on shooting games, more into platforms.

I bought it in a lot, and it already came with these games:
-Mario Power Tennis
-Tomb Raider Legend
-Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
-Ty 2 (fucking hilariously awful racing game within this lol)
-Spyro: Heros Tail
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Smash bros, Resident Evil Remake/4, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime 1/2, Zelda Windwaker/Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Double Dash, FZero GX, Soul Calibur 2 and Star Wars Rogue Leader.

Smash bros, Resident Evil Remake/4, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime 1/2, Zelda Windwaker/Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Double Dash, FZero GX, Soul Calibur 2 and Star Wars Rogue Leader.
oh fabulous there's a mario kart! i love mario kart lol will def look that one up. ive been meaning to play more zelda too.

will have to look into the star wars one too. my sister likes star wars. nerd.

thanks!

You would probably like these.

Super Mario Strikers

Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Mario Party

Luigi's Mansion

Viewtiful Joe

You would probably like these.

Super Mario Strikers

Mario Party

Luigi's Mansion

Viewtiful Joe

oh good call on luigi's mansion! i remember seeing the commercials for that and thinking it looked fun. thanks!

looking these games up online, damn they cost more than i paid for this whole lot. shit. why so expensive? more expensive than the SNES games ive bought recently.

what exactly are mario party games? what do you do? i see them a lot but never played.

oh fabulous there's a mario kart! i love mario kart lol will def look that one up. ive been meaning to play more zelda too.

will have to look into the star wars one too. my sister likes star wars. nerd.

thanks!

Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3 is probably the best one. I wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of my Gamecube. When I was in the Army and stationed in Kuwait the store on base had GameCube games marked down to about $3 to $5 a piece so I bought them all. I had well over 100 games for it, but I traded it in when I go my 360.

Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3 is probably the best one. I wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of my Gamecube. When I was in the Army and stationed in Kuwait the store on base had GameCube games marked down to about $3 to $5 a piece so I bought them all. I had well over 100 games for it, but I traded it in when I go my 360.
damn $3-$5!?? would go to that store/10. they range from $60-$70 on Amazon.ca here. Shiiit.
i don't think it would be anything to get a gamecube again. i see them go for pretty cheap, seen a few in thrift stores too for $5. it's the games that would cost you. you dun goof'd buddeh.

oh good call on luigi's mansion! i remember seeing the commercials for that and thinking it looked fun. thanks!

looking these games up online, damn they cost more than i paid for this whole lot. shit. why so expensive? more expensive than the SNES games ive bought recently.

what exactly are mario party games? what do you do? i see them a lot but never played.

It's basically a board game with everybody getting a different Mario character. When you land on certain spaces all of the players compete in a mini game. There are 100's of mini games throughout the game. Along with several different game boards.

It's basically a board game with everybody getting a different Mario character. When you land on certain spaces all of the players compete in a mini game. There are 100's of mini games throughout the game. Along with several different game boards.
hmm, sounds interesting. i seen some of the mini games in the trailer you posted. seems cool to play with my sister, ill add it to the list. i like competitive games, lol fun to talk shit. still funny when you're losing xD it's all good times~

damn $3-$5!?? would go to that store/10. they range from $60-$70 on Amazon.ca here. Shiiit.
i don't think it would be anything to get a gamecube again. i see them go for pretty cheap, seen a few in thrift stores too for $5. it's the games that would cost you. you dun goof'd buddeh.

I think I was the only person on that post that had a GameCube. Everybody either had an Xbox or a PS2 at that time. I've always held on to all of my old systems too. I still have an Atari, an Nes, Sega, and N64. The only one I ever play is the NES, but I really wish I hung on to my GC.

I have a couple in my attic, think i have a purple one and a black one.

Unfortunatly i just don't have any room to have my old consoles set up in the house at the minute otherwise most of my old consoles would be set up.

I think I was the only person on that post that had a GameCube. Everybody either had an Xbox or a PS2 at that time. I've always held on to all of my old systems too. I still have an Atari, an Nes, Sega, and N64. The only one I ever play is the NES, but I really wish I hung on to my GC.
Mirin on the Atari. I have those others too, but Atari is last on the list. I've missed out on some great deals. They always come around when I'm broke lol, but my day will come!

I have a couple in my attic, think i have a purple one and a black one.

Unfortunatly i just don't have any room to have my old consoles set up in the house at the minute otherwise most of my old consoles would be set up.
I have the space for it. Would love to set them all out. But my rabbits would destroy all the wires :p

Best game on the system.

51HNMJV8F0L.jpg

Best game on the system.

51HNMJV8F0L.jpg

Awesome game. So much fun. I was actually thinking of selling my Platinum Gamecube with Super Monkey ball and Viewtiful Joe included, among others.....I think this thread is changing my mind though lol.

Lol. I think you're gonna have to sell me on this one :p why is it so good? What do you do?
You control a monkey through a maze, it's the modern day equivalent of this:

e58aa48b39d18533f4178df7e9bfa160.jpg

Which kinda makes it sound shit but trust me get a friend and play multiplayer it's freaking amazing.

My old favorites have probably been mentioned already, but oh well.

Super Smash Bros Melee
F Zero GX
Super Monkey Ball
Metroid Prime
Pikmin 1 and 2
Rogue Leader
Mario Kart

Back