Hey War Roomer's, What Are You Thankful For?

That the natives gave us America on thanksgiving, and we gave them turkey, beads, and candied yams in exchange.

Manifest gravy.

A place to call my home, a family, a decent paying job, a forum to learn a lot from (Sherdog) and a God that cares!

I'm thankful that ripskater, pwent, wiolentone, rhinorush, thestruggle, klnomega, and kone all got banned. I'm sure I'm missing some, but those are the ones that I'm most thankful for.

I could have swore I saw klnomega and ripskater just posting recently.

Also, ripskater getting banned is genuinely surprising. He's moronic and probably a troll, but consistently civil.

Toilet paper.

i was literally pondering this yesterday. are you really happy about toilet paper? REALLY? when you think about it, its disgusting. its the worst way to clean something of that nature. i think im gonna need a bidet soon in order to be thankful.

ts:

im grateful for star wars battlefront II
college basketball
i get to see friends and fam a lot

Klnomega and ripskater were do-nothing cucks who knew too little about actual politics.

Same as pwent and wiolentone.

Without getting specific to maintain my quasi anonymity, sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am.

#privileged as fuck.

Last edited:
i was literally pondering this yesterday. are you really happy about toilet paper? REALLY? when you think about it, its disgusting. its the worst way to clean something of that nature. i think im gonna need a bidet soon in order to be thankful.

Without the toilet paper, then I’m just left with my hand, and I sure as shit am not going that route. No sir.

I never used a bidet, so I can’t comment on its effectiveness.

Lastly, I made that post while on the toilet. It was the first thing that came to mind. You’re welcome for the information.

Without the toilet paper, then I’m just left with my hand, and I sure as shit am not going that route. No sir.

I never used a bidet, so I can’t comment on its effectiveness.

Lastly, I made that post while on the toilet. It was the first thing that came to mind. You’re welcome for the information.

As someone who used to have a bidet, just using a bidet is kinda gross, you gotta wipe then use the bidet then dry off, imo.

I doubt it. ripskater is probably loving his wife.

Or telling her he's going to Home Depot, but actually sneaking away to remote bathhouse orgies and making dates to ride tandem bicycles with guys named Todd.

Or telling her he's going to Home Depot, but actually sneaking away to remote bathhouse orgies and making dates to ride tandem bicycles with guys named Todd.

What is with these bizarre fantasies you have about @ripskater masturbating and participating in gay orgies? Is there something you want to tell us about yourself?

So that you can make this a safe space?

Do you and any of the other new troll accounts for the other banned Trump bots cry over mean ole mods and hold each other via group PM's still?

Not really, but that's what you're implying and it's not something that insults me.

I might as well be a gay guy who just isn't into dudes and prefers women.

Weird how you're using gay as an insult when it comes to ripskater.

Weird how you're using gay as an insult when it comes to ripskater.

It's not an insult: it's poking fun at his homophobia by nodding to the (empirically verifiable) tendency of homophobes and sexual bigots to have higher incidence of pent up homoerotic tendencies.

Back