HEY SHERTARDS

JVANPUGLET

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The biggest misconception about FMJ is that he can't punch.... he's gonna starch Conor in 1-2 rds. There's tons and tons of amateur boxers, let alone pros who could and would give Conor a beating in a straight up boxing match. If ANY of you think otherwise, you are straight up idiots.... get back to smoking that CRACK PIPE. F'ING MOrons.

Dude Conor got clipped by Alavarez, got boxed up by Nate Diaz and had to edit a sparring video to not look like a jackass. Also a boxing journalist and a world class boxing coach who's trained multiple world champions sais Conor's garbage in a straight boxing match. We know.

O9k8a.gif

Umm, who thinks the best boxer of his generation can't punch?

The biggest misconception about FMJ is that he can't punch.... he's gonna starch Conor in 1-2 rds. There's tons and tons of amateur boxers, let alone pros who could and would give Conor a beating in a straight up boxing match. If ANY of you think otherwise, you are straight up idiots.... get back to smoking that CRACK PIPE. F'ING MOrons.

Go drunk, you're home, douche-boy. Peace

I am. I've been drinking. It's true. But the truth needs to be known. FMJ can punch. Levels.

So bet your whole bank account on it if they fight and reap the rewards. I wouldn't be pissed about a money making opportunity.

Glad you decided to join to impart that pearl of wisdom on us.

Back